By Anonymous - 29/03/2013 01:13 - United States - Sunnyvale

Today, I came home from work to my 4-year old daughter cussing left and right. I asked her about it; she said that her brother had taught her some words. When I confronted him about the situation, he kicked my shin and screamed, "Stop treating me like a fucking child!" He's 5. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 194
You deserved it 18 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cant blame it completely on the child. You being his parent are responsible for his development.

Comments

That's when you whoop his butt and give home a time-out! Please discipline your children!

See, he would not have been able to say anything....I would have chopped him in his throat for kicking me. YDI for allowing your children to be unruly.

Anger issues much? That's just excessive.

Definitely need disciplining. If you can find out where he learnt the word (if it wasn't from you) then you need to have a word with them too. Your husband/babysitter etc should be told that's not appropriate language to use in front of your kids, and if it was a kid at school then his teacher should be made aware of the problem.

Another bad parent complaining about their bad parenting. YDI times infinity.

My question is, why is your picture you without a shirt? Nobody is going to think your hot in that shot. Photography lessons, my friend.

Children do what they hear/see. Maybe you and husband or boyfriend should watch yalls mouth too.

YDI. I'm a single parent raising a 6 and 4 year old and none of them would dare to talk to me like that, let alone physically hit me. They know what would happen if they ever did. I spoil my kids, a lot. But when it comes to discipline, they respect the hell out of me and know that dad is the law. You need to make them respect you whether it's taking things away, getting in their face when they talk to you that way or even spanking. But let them know they are children, and you're the boss and that's not debatable.

I wouldve gotten backhanded or a belt if I did that when I was a kid. Straightened my ass out real quick

Inkedldd 8

If my sister and I would have said anything like that growing up we would have had our mouths washed out with soap by mom, and a spanking by dad when he got home.

Better get a hold of this ASAP. Not sure how you've screwed them up THAT bad this soon. Just imagine the beatings you'll get when the kid is a teen.