By Anonymous - 29/03/2013 01:13 - United States - Sunnyvale

Today, I came home from work to my 4-year old daughter cussing left and right. I asked her about it; she said that her brother had taught her some words. When I confronted him about the situation, he kicked my shin and screamed, "Stop treating me like a fucking child!" He's 5. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 194
You deserved it 18 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cant blame it completely on the child. You being his parent are responsible for his development.

Comments

Wtf! If that was my kid talking to me like that, I'd spank his ass so hard he would be a sperm in his dad's balls again!

I wouldn't be surprised if he learned that either online or from the babysitter. Anyways, it's time to get the soap, Mom.

Maybe get off your ass and do some parenting.

i really hope you're not a parent. hurting your kids will only make them hate you.

slap the kid and as he is recovering u make it clear once and for once only that if he ever thinks of kicking again then he'll lose a limb. and the next time his voice rises above the allowed pitch u'll snap his vocal chords. u r either a parent in control or a retard raising future trash.

iHearTBoX 3

give them a good old fashioned spanking and time out... im 21 and im glad my parents did it. trust me. they'll hate you now, but they'll appreciate it when they grow up to be decent people.

ihatemyliferahhh 9

My response? "Go f*ck yourself"

And how much t.v do you let him watch ?

Wow, where did he learn to cuss like that?? maybe.... From his parents??