By Anonymous - 29/03/2013 01:13 - United States - Sunnyvale

Today, I came home from work to my 4-year old daughter cussing left and right. I asked her about it; she said that her brother had taught her some words. When I confronted him about the situation, he kicked my shin and screamed, "Stop treating me like a fucking child!" He's 5. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 194
You deserved it 18 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cant blame it completely on the child. You being his parent are responsible for his development.

Comments

This is what I say! The kid needs some parenting for sure to fix it! However, the root of the problem or where it came from isn't stated and that should be figured out and dealt with ASAP

Do what my parents did to my sister. They shoved a spoonful of mustard into her mouth because she was swearing when young and they didn't know where she got it from. Apparently she hasn't said the word up until this day and she's just turned 21.

blackvyper 8

Three words: Arizona Boot Camp

How did your child get to be so rude and disrespectful in the first place? What five year old knows those kind of words?

Vickyh46 8

If I EVER did something like that to my dad at that age he would've whooped my bare butt till I cried and then make me stand up facing the wall doing nothing for five hours.

Lead by example. Set a better example. Where else would they get it from if you were doing your job as a parent and teaching them right and wrong?

Obey_StudBoii 23

I'm sorry but if this was my kid I would spank his little behind. Teach him a lesson or else he'll grow up like one of these kids running your life.

Threnody666 19

Sounds like someone needs his ass whipped.

Okay, whether you or their father is lax in the parenting department, or children from school are that influential, you need to be the one to knock that out of them ASAP. Sit them both down and have a long serious talk. They swear again, make all hell break loose. Let them know that's just not okay.