Sink-dodger alert!

By penpendesrapen - 11/03/2010 00:40 - Philippines

Today, I went to the bathroom to take a piss. While washing my hands, I heard someone taking a large dump in one of the stalls. When he was finished, he left the bathroom without washing his hands. Turns out he was the IT guy I called to fix my computer. He sat down on my chair and used my keyboard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 397
You deserved it 2 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lysol. And a phone call to his supervisor. FYL.

Comments

popatia 0

Somebody needs to stab snickerdoodle with a spoon.

Jesus **** snickers who lit the fuse on your tampon?!?! Maybe the dude had explosive diarrhea and through certain audible and olfactic cues tipped off the OP (and anyone else nearby) that the IT dude was taking a "large" dump... Maybe the IT dude was huffing and puffing and sounded like he was giving birth. Maybe there was a gigantic splash of water that tipped the OP off that the IT guy dropped a watermelon in the punchbowl... FYL OP...I hope you had some Lysol at your desk...

u guys serious, complain and get him fired? He doesn't work in a restaurant. The guy is an IT person, touching everyone's filth when he touches the keyboards of everyone.

I know people at my work who don't wash their hands as well... I'll just wash mine in the kitchen and don't try to think about it too much... And getting a guy fired for this? Grow up...

Maybe he should grow up and learn to wash his hands. Then again if this is Mexico or any Asain country Im sure it's fine.

How ignorant could you be to say that? I'm mexican and I bet I'm smarter, cleaner, and could kick your ass anytime douche. Asian countries aren't as bad as you may think. I'm pretty sure you haven't been there, but I've visited China and Japan, and will be studying abroad in Japan beginning next month. All I can say is that I bet any person I met in my travels is cleaner and smarter than you as well.

SerenaChaos805 0

or maybe he just didnt wipe so there for there would be no poop on his hands so he didnt have to wash so he could get to work faster lol yuckk but hey anything is possible... and you can correct my grammar i dont give a shit...

Snickerdoodles, maybe it was really long and loud? :O

and now, OP, you're using that keyboard to type this FML... ha ha

snickerdoodles makes me rage. she's so annoying

yellow_snow 0

y don't u quit being a little bitch and get the **** over it. they invented soap for a reason u pansy ass mother ******

now we know that u dont wash ur hands after taking a shit

RetroXI 4

@36 it's dr snicks....come on now she has to throw her 2 cents in on everything...she home schooled so come on now...fml is her life...she's the fml therapist...simply put...alot of people don't like it but they just deal with her hissy fits and keep moving...sucks but that's life...I wish you could ban people lol haha