By newmother - 05/12/2010 13:38 - Australia

Today, I went into labor with my first child, and as much as I pleaded, I had to wait for my husband to finish his raid in World of Warcraft before he'd take me to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 221
You deserved it 11 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sylverstone 2

Delete the account. Record video of his reaction. Laugh at his pain.

skittlebabe 0

I would of disconnected the freakin tv or something

Comments

Gabi2507 2

-.- i would have kicked him in the shin and then the computer.

wow your husband is an ass, why are you with him?

I'm sure you knew he was a loser before you said "I do." ydi.

pseudolife 4

Seriously!?!? After this action, you should reconsider the relationship w/your husband. You and your child are not his priority so don't be surprise if he walks out on you in the near future.

free sterilization should come with all WOW subscriptions. I sympathize for you and your child.

notconvinced 0

...and those of us with kids know that they say there's no need to rush to the hospital once you go into labor, if you were in that much of a hurry you could have hailed a cab. Seriously when I went into labor my husband was stuck in traffic for over an hour...still made it to the hospital with 32 hours to spare

its about his priorities, not about the length of labor.

Girls come and go, epics are soulbound !

This made me shoot Dr. Pepper out my nose! Thank you, for your humorous comment, and damn you, for it being morally and ethically despicable!

Your husband needs to get his priorities in check, and then get a life.

if your husband won't take you to the hospital, you could call 911 to take you.

Bullshit, a woman who is heartbroken about her husband ignoring her while in labor wouldn't immediately go blab about it on FMYLIFE, after the hormone roller-coaster she'd either file for divorce on the spot or break his head open with a sledgehammer. What she wouldn't do, is sit on a pc and write about it. That's JUST as bad as playing an online game.

Bearing in mind we don't actually know when it happened. The 'today' format is just a format, it could have happened a while ago and she thought it would make a good one.