By Anonymous - 15/03/2010 16:46 - United States

Today, I spent three hours getting ready to go out to lunch with my boyfriend, only to find out he meant we're going to the McDonald's inside Wal-Mart so he can also pick up condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 653
You deserved it 9 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Three hours, were you sewing clothes?

koco4 0

I think she was literally putting on her face. I can understand if it was a first date, but not in a relationship. She just screams high maintenance.

Comments

letsgobucks 0

at least he's thinking of protection. women are so ungrateful

do_your_job 0

Maybe you should have spent 3 hours being a good gf and make him dinner. Then go to Wal-Mart and get condoms. Lazy. But in all seriousness, 3 hours?? YDI for expecting too much and taking EXTREMELY excessive time getting ready.

Who cares if she took 3 hours to get ready? At least she was trying to look good for her man only to taken to lunch at McDonalds. But I agree with everyone who said it's just a matter of communication...I don't know why you wouldn't ask where you were going.

First off, who takes 3 hours getting ready? Second, at least he's being safe. You two should definitely not reproduce.

ckrebbs 0

hahahahhaha where in the hell was he in the 3 hours it took you to get ready?

Big_Al120 0

Three ******* hours to get ready, wtf?! Do you get plastic surgery every time you go out to lunch? That's absolutely ridiculous...my women have to look good when I wake up next to them, not after spending three hours caking on the make up or getting a face-lift...

Even as a female, I will never understand what in the hell some people do in the process of getting ready that ends up taking three hours. Even when I need to look my best, this including a shower, makeup, and doing my hair, it only take me an hour and twenty minutes at THE MOST. That's even if I have to shave. That's just pathetic.

spazzman 0

walmart? loser. never go with anyone who steps foot in that store.