Kinda awkward

By Anonymous - 21/09/2013 01:18 - United States - Tampa

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex, when his condom came off inside of me. We couldn't get it out, so I had to tell my mom, who didn't know we were sexually active, and then go to the ER. After an unsuccessful visit, we came home only to find the condom in my sheets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 245
You deserved it 37 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's only one reason a condom comes off prematurely. One little reason. One very LITTLE reason.

sassypants93 17

Sounds like you are too young if you have to call your mom to go to the emergency room..

Comments

flashback_fml 14

Tell him to not kid himself when buying condoms in the future

you didn't think to check first before freaking out. I did the oppsite. searched everywhere and then checked myself. yep, fiance had to pull it out. Hope your mom didn't freak out too much by finding out this way.

If you're young enough to call your parents for things like this, then you shouldn't be doing it at all.

coldstar 15

OP, why did you have to go to the emergency room over it? If after feeling around inside you didn't find it you should have known it must have fallen out. It can't get past your cervix (unless you have abnormal anatomy, which is very unlikely), so if you managed to feel right up to the tip of the cervix and still didn't find it you should have used common sense and known it wasn't in there. I'm sorry, but I have to say YDI.

I thought, at whatever age, it's okay to go to your mom with any issues 'cause mothers know best. I agree with #66, not everyone drives as soon as they reach whatever legal age or move out as soon as they reach 18.

birds_fml 7

It's not a big deal to loose a condom inside you. It will eventually come out on its own. I had a condom break when I was a teen, and we didn't realize a piece of it stayed up there. It came out a week later, no harm done.

maggiefox 25

Maybe he should wear the right size condoms