It's alive!

By notmyrealname123 - 25/08/2014 00:08 - Canada - Kitchener

Today, I found my cat downstairs with a squirrel dangling from his mouth. When I saw this, I yelled at my cat to put it down. He did. Turns out the squirrel was still alive and run. I had to spend the next three hours chasing it out of my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 725
You deserved it 6 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least your cat actually obeyed you. That's pretty rare for cats.

That's some Chip and Dale action right there.

Comments

I don't understand cat people. They seem to live in constant denial that cats are hunters and carnivores. Why were you so mad in the first place that your cat was acting like a cat? You should get a rabbit or something if you want an animal that doesn't have instincts to kill for food.

toomanyidiots 14

I am a cat person and I like my small predator. Good little hunter. Good tiny serial killer.

AnyaS 19

#36, those aren't cat people. They're the same people who think their cats are devils when they're actually sick or acting territorial. See "My Cat from Hell". Real cat people understand cats.

"I'm gonna catch it in the coat... And smack it with the hammer."

My cat did this as well. The animals were always still alive! I feel your pain, OP.

Happens to me all the time... I call my kitty my little hunter.

The squirrel? Because I've had one in my house before and all they do is run around and break all my stuff.

Been there. Done that ( with a mouse though. No squirrels around here ).

FYL OP take my metaphorical hat of to you for saving the squirrel even if he did make you chase him for 3 hours