By Umidknickname - 17/06/2017 16:00

Today, my boyfriend told me he was going away for the weekend to go clubbing with his mates. I would be fine with it, except the mates he's going with already tried to get him to cheat on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 905
You deserved it 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No need to worry, OP; there's plenty to do while clubbing besides dancing (and eventually having sex) with strangers. You can also drink (and eventually have sex) with strangers, use the filthy restrooms (and eventually have sex) with strangers, and listen to terrible music (and eventually have sex) with strangers.

That is not okay, OP, and don't let the comments here normalize this behavior by saying it's okay if he hasn't given you a reason to believe he's a cheater or tell you to trust him. You have a valid reason to be concerned.

Comments

KaIuLtLuEmRn 8

Unless your boyfriend has given you a reason to be worried, what's the problem?

EnvyMe33 26

The problem is the friend of her boyfriend has already tried to get him to cheat on her.

kricket5 19
NeOTW 3

Dump his ass or tell him to lose the friends

kricket5 19

Yes, because demanding things of your partner is part of a healthy relationship.

I hate my friends girlfriend specifically because she's a bit of a bitch and tells him what to do and to not have anything to do with her because we criticized her one time. Telling someone to lose their friends is a complete deal breaker.

EnvyMe33 26

If it were me I would remind my man why we are together and then give him some good lovin ?

That is not okay, OP, and don't let the comments here normalize this behavior by saying it's okay if he hasn't given you a reason to believe he's a cheater or tell you to trust him. You have a valid reason to be concerned.

No need to worry, OP; there's plenty to do while clubbing besides dancing (and eventually having sex) with strangers. You can also drink (and eventually have sex) with strangers, use the filthy restrooms (and eventually have sex) with strangers, and listen to terrible music (and eventually have sex) with strangers.

Make him wear condoms until he tests negative for STDs. Trust, but verify.

if he didn't cheat before he ain't gonna cheat now... trust him

tolkien897 15

I am against people putting themselves in situations where cheating could happen. His friends peer pressure him already, then he's going to clubs to dance and drink? He's not going there to dance with other men, I promise.

Lucky O'Guin 18

If you don't trust him, why are you still with him? How can you love someone that you can't trust? Either dump him, or let him go cheat and blame it on his friends, but duh...it is his penis. No friend can make him cheat

Dude he hasn't cheated yet will you at least give him the benefit of the doubt?

Talk to him about it let him know you're not comfortable with it