By beep_guacamole - 24/05/2009 21:49 - United States

Today, I went to the laundromat. I put a load in the dryer and walked away to check on my other load. When I came back, I saw a homeless man putting his dirty, wet underwear in the dryer with my clean clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 329
You deserved it 4 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meh. Take them out and donate a dollar to getting him his own dryer.

Comments

heyyou1203 0

ewwww. don't the machines lock once they're turned on? Sorry, that sux dude.

Meh. Take them out and donate a dollar to getting him his own dryer.

LOL, OP could be in college so i can see this happening, there's a lot of homeless people near my laundromat as well. So thats how my socks keep disappearing on me.

madam_mayham 0

omg that really sucks, I can't stand homeless people. There are some who aren't so bad but there are some who just disgust me, like the ones who never indulge my teletubby fetish, even for ten bucks. Gawd, so SELFISH.

Yulia_fml 0

Report him to the laundromat, and demand them to cover your dry-cleaning bill that you should be getting once you get your clothes back to hygienic conditions. Some people are just such push-overs.

I agree with #14, that is awful! I would have likely given my clothes away, I don't think any amunt of washing will ever get every particle of filth off. You have to admit, it is funny to talk about later.

I would've beat the shit out of him and then make him eat that shit

CASoulNYCmind 0

Well did you at least ask him to chip in for the dryer?