By Girl - 19/08/2009 00:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was playing catch with my 6 year old cousin in the garden, when he demanded a piggy back. Trying to be the good cousin, I did so and he soon shouts "Run! Run!" so I do so. Suddenly he shouts "STOP! My winky's gone pointy". I gave my 6 year old cousin an erection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 137
You deserved it 5 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Umm...Could you give me a piggy back ride too?

well that's nice... you were giving him the ride of his life! his 6 years of life! lol. in a couple years you'll be replaced by some other chick tho... i just hope you're ready for that. haha.

Comments

iHaveNoLife88 0

LMAO! I feel bad for you but that is just sooo funny!

my winky's gone pointy!! xD that is freaking hilarious! but you do know #88s right, don't you? kids that young cant really control it, it just happens for no reason at all.

You didn't give your cousin an erection. That HAPPENS to little boys.

replaceme 0

ah, the beauty of british penis slang.

It's all right. It happens a lot, actually. I mean, that little boys get random erections, not that you give little boys erections. Funny as hell though.

triplethreat13 0

erections are something males can never fully control, but by the time they're in middle school, they'll know why they get them, so their random erections start to become less frequent. that 6-year-old boy was excited that he was getting a piggy back ride, and the excitement gave him an erection. it had nothing to do with you.

thats ok. my 4 year old cousin told me in detail about hiw winkler "beeping" and how sometimes it feels really good, that he talks to it sometimes, and told me about his winkler pit --- the spot behind his winkler where theres 2 balls.

ladiidaa 0

You almost made me fall out of my chair imagining Kermit the Frog say "Erection Connection" >O Thanks.

ummm, yah, so you see, when a boys penis touches an object, he might randomly get an erection from the stimulation of contact, so ur back gave ur cousin a hand job, at 6