By Anonymous - 27/06/2013 16:58 - Finland - Nykarleby

Spicy
Today, I was diagnosed with strep throat. My mom wasted no time accusing me of whoring around and claiming that most people get strep from performing oral sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 226
You deserved it 3 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbstraktThoughts 13

Was she speaking from experience? ;)

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Cough on your mothers food. Then accuse her of whoring around. Just for laughs though.

Comments

Well, does your mother have any knowledge of anything? Clearly not pertaining to health related manners.

And this lady feeds you and cares for you? I would watch out for sterilization pills hidden in your food for the next few weeks.

I guess making out, simple kiss or sharing drinks never occurred as a thought either. Ignore your mother and carry on. You know the truth and know yourself better than she does. :)

This is the first I'm hearing this considering I've had strep before and never had a boyfriend thus far in my life

Slavgaard 16

It is ironic that I hit the 'your life sucks' button

Sounds like a family member of mine, but she'd purposely try to make my day worse if she knew I was sick or thought I was. Lovely family members, huh?

I get it a couple times a year... I don't give oral, I receive it tho lol ;)

I have gotten strep throat dozens of times! And I have not had a oral! So your mom is 100% wrong.

So little kids are the ones who get strep throat the most often and I don't think they are all giving oral. Sounds like a mom just being a prick. Just ignore her and get to feeling better OP.