By kellb123 - 18/12/2011 00:19 - United States

Today, I was at work, and was told to clean up the urine that a child had left down the slide inside the play place. While in the slide, another little kid peed on my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 507
You deserved it 2 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Eh, I've had to clean urine out of a place play too. I don't think there were in kids in it when I did it though. Just keep your eyes open for better job opportunities. You'll find something better eventually.

spurlock62 0

That sucks, but made me laugh.

Comments

spurlock62 0

That sucks, but made me laugh.

builditbetter09 3

Should have slapped the lil ******.

I would have made the parents clean it up.

mauguster 15

That's why towelie says "don't forget to bring a towel"

Why does this remind me of night at the museum? Anyway, that's disgusting OP, hope the little brat gets what coming to him.

Icejza_DaChilla 7

Must have been R. Kelly's kid in training both times...

MizzErikaHart 8

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Coacy 6

Better to be pissed off then pissed on! But not in your case...

Babyseal420 7

It's better to be pissed on than shit on...

I hear urine is good for the hair. But that's gross.

FYLDeep 25

Eh, I've had to clean urine out of a place play too. I don't think there were in kids in it when I did it though. Just keep your eyes open for better job opportunities. You'll find something better eventually.

Coacy 6

Yeah especially with this economy, jobs are everywhere dude.

FYLDeep 25

And I'm sure a sarcastic, pessimistic attitude will help you find one. People like that are really in demand right now.

Coacy 6

And I'm sure if you lost some weight it would help too. Internet nerds are really in demand right now.

Want to know what's not in demand? Douchebags. Shut your candy-ass up.

Coacy 6

You probably don't have a job then do you?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

18 - Really? I hear they're in short supply at the red light district.

19- That's not really something to call people out on (If you really MUST know I indeed do not have a job right now). Learn yourself some manners. Stop digging yourself into a hole like you're trying to get to China.

Coacy 6

Your a ******* hypocrite. You call me out on being a douchebag, so I did the same. Why don't you look at yourself! Your trying to prove yourself over the Internet.

Typical 16 year old. Thinks he knows how the world works. One day you will understand champ. FYLdeep was telling op to keep his eyes open for a better job. Even with the economy the way it is there still are jobs out there. But youre 16. You know everything dont you? I really hope you get into the USAF mate. They wont take shit from smart ass little twats such as yourself. Youll learn real quick

23- "Your" arguent is invalid. What the **** are you talking about? I've already lost hope in you. Good day.

Then you should go to bed before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Coacy 6

Dude your right, Im about to cry because of how stupid I look over the Internet.

24, I have to agree with everything you've said. I remember what it was like to be 16, and I thought I knew everything, too. I was SO wrong. When this 16 year old hostile little boy gets out into the real world, grows up and actually has a clue about life, then he can talk to us about the economy, and we might actually listen. He only thinks he knows about it probably because his mommy and daddy told him so.

Too right 38. I used to think exactly the same. Always relying on what people told me to form an opinion on the world. Although i am only 21, i run 2 small businesses, and i can definately say, unless youre out in the real world its hard to form an opinion on both the economy and politics

Coacy, you're not a douchebag. You just aren't old enough to have earned that title, unlike me. I see a lot of douchebag potential in you, and maybe someday with practice, determination, and hard work you can become a full-fledged douchebag. Unfortunately, for now you're just an idiot kid who thinks he's a badass and likes to talk big when he is, in fact, an insecure little child who doesn't know jack shit about the world but thinks he knows everything. But your douchebag future is bright!

31- you read my mind. Why are you so ******* angry, dude? Did your girlfriend write you a break up rap song?

cheer4ever96 8

that's nasty, but on the bright side, it's better than poop

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I find the wording in this FML funny. I'm picturing a child leaving behind his urine like it was his keys.

Calen5556 0
chickenwalrus 14

do you work in the mcdonalds playground thing? i remember that always had nasty shit in it.

Kimberly_Isabel 7

Well you can finally say that you've experience something not many have done so in the world. Being pissed off and pissed on at the same time.

zingline89 18

I'd like to meet the person getting pissed on who is NOT also pissed off

FYLDeep 25

#27 - Why? Are you into something like that?

27- that's song kinky shit right there! Just kidding.. That's pretty nasty.

zingline89 18

Nah, you missed the point. OP said not many people have been pissed off and pissed on at the same time. Im saying I bet it'd be hard to find someone who just got pissed on that is not pissed off about it.

FYLDeep 25

You did say you were looking to meet someone that didn't mind being pissed on...

zingline89 18

Ok, fair point lol. I meant more because that would have to be the world's most chill person