By oldmama728 - 28/04/2011 11:07

Today, I once again told my son he needed a job and a girlfriend because I simply could not keep him in my house anymore. He yelled, "No, I can do whatever I want!" Then went back to playing video games. He's 38. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 355
You deserved it 46 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

Did you ever think about addressing this problem a little earlier?

YDI for letting it get that far. Just throw his stuff out and change the locks. The guy is 38 for ****'s sake.

Comments

**** that! YDI for letting it get this far! seriously I've been supporting myself since I was 15...your son needs a good life lesson. Kick his ass out...

Misschief 2

unplug his games, pack his stuff and kick him the **** out! Ydi because you don't know how to control your own damn child. You're an adult too, if anyone can do what they want, it's YOU.

kjen716 2

I know he's your son and all, but you need to kick his ass to the curb.

CommonSenseKarma 17

I think I would have complied at "boyfriend" :/

You can do what you want too, including tossing his stuff onto the lawn, rain or shine, and changing the locks. It's taken long enough, but there's no time like the present!

I know a few people who will probably end up like this. OP, you're not doing him any favors. Kick him out, by force if necessary. If he fails, so be it. It's not your problem anymore. The time to fix this was when he was 10-18 when you should have been teaching him to be independent.

burgerburger 0

your fault for letting him stay that long...

ditzy1992 5

actually it was stepbrothers...

sourgirl101 28

I bet every gamer wanted to be those guys in the movie "Grandma's Boy"!(:

squidmmn 0