By Anonymous - 13/09/2012 03:58 - United States - Cedar Rapids

Today, feeling angry at the world, I threw a bottle, that had been clearly marked to be recycled, into a garbage can as an act of defiance. Minutes later, I guiltily retreated and spent the next few minutes with my entire arm stuck up the stinking ass of a city garbage can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 120
You deserved it 36 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like the environment and would normally applaud what you did (I do applaud what you did, good job), but I'd never do that.

Comments

I like the environment and would normally applaud what you did (I do applaud what you did, good job), but I'd never do that.

Who knows what could be in there. That's just disgusting. But OP, wasn't it near the top? It did you leave it all day to e covered?

10-OP said, "minutes later", so it was near the top. But he also said it was a "stinking ass" trashcan so it's still pretty gross.

Reading comprehension, 10. OP went trash snorkelling "minutes later".

OP should have just left it. It will biodegrade anyways. And my bad on the "minutes later" part.

Not if it's plastic it won't biodegrade. That why you should recycle. OP should have felt guilty and I'm glad he has a conscience.

Yeah, plastic only breaks into smaller and smaller prices, but never breaks down.

Each person has their own way of releasing anger, and it's a lot better than how most people do it.

You are because you clearly lack the intelligence to realise that it was a typo.

desireev 17

If that is what OP does when they're trying to rebel and be angry, then there is no reason to call somebody an idiot. I'm actually proud that OP felt remorse and dug it out of the trash can. You wanna talk about being an idiot? People who get mad, punch walls, and break their arms/hands/wrists are the idiots. Or people who get mad and hit their spouse/kids are the idiots. Or the people who get mad and drive their cars like a bat out of hell and risk killing themselves, or others, are the idiots... Way to go, OP! Way to keep it calm and fix your mistake! :)

XTheDesertSongX 17

YDI for being stupid. Not sure why that'd make you feel better anyway...

That's just wired next time just go to gym and beat the snot out of a punching bag like a normal person

desireev 17

Y'all wanna know watt is so wired?... A breaker box! That is totally wired. For short! Haha! :)

Don't get short with me, guys, or I'll blow a fuse.

There are better ways of unwinding. Many of which involve NOT being shoulder deep in garbage.

That's one hell of a way to show your defiance OP -.- I wish I had your creativity.

P1P_BOY 6

This doesnt seem like that big of an fml when it could have been easily avoided... YDI throwing it in the garbage bin in the first place...

I think a little grime on your arms is a small sacrifice to make since you are helping to save the planet, a little at a time.

challan 19

Breaking the law, breaking the law!