Mad beliefs

By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 00:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grandmother gave me a huge speech on being abstinent until marriage. Being the honest person that I am, I told her I wasn't a virgin anymore. Instead of being mad and telling me I was going to hell. She asked me what my favourite things to do sexually were. And told me hers in detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 240
You deserved it 20 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

arienh4 0
KwitIt 0

Well... at least you were honest! I hope this doesn't deter you from honesty in the future! And #1, it's not like the OP could have just said, "Nope. Not talking about this with you!" That would be incredibly disrespectful, and it sounds like the grandma brought it up first.

Comments

YDI for discussing sex with your grandma.

itchyballs 0

Um, actually, I think that's the FML here. She is saying that it WASN'T cool that her grandma started talking about sex stuff. Duh.

KwitIt 0

Well... at least you were honest! I hope this doesn't deter you from honesty in the future! And #1, it's not like the OP could have just said, "Nope. Not talking about this with you!" That would be incredibly disrespectful, and it sounds like the grandma brought it up first.

#3...she could have just smiled and nodded as Grandma talked about abstience. She didn't have to confess that she's already had sex. She left herself open to that, imo.

She should have just licked her pussy.

SpunkT 0

Because unlike OP and I, you don't have an epicly cool grandma. (yes my grandma does the same.)

arienh4 0

YUCK... Something I NEVER EVER EVER want to hear about.