Not that there's anything wrong with that

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on a blind date a girl from work had set me up with. Apparently my co-worker thinks I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 426
You deserved it 4 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see the problem here other than disappointing a random stranger. She should be the one embarrassed for making such a huge assumption.

stringoffail 0

Comments

So did you stay at the date and pretend you were gay or tell him and leave?

lastminuteperm 0

Sorry but I started cracking up! How did you not know that it was a guy BEFORE the date. I know guys don't usually ask what she looks like, or anything else like that but you would need to know that info before the date so you would reconize him...wait I'm forgeting that he was gay so he was probably wearing girl clothes and all that jazz. Sorry dude.

He's gay so he must be wearing girl cloths? Shut the **** up.

AAAAHHHH12 2

Yeah...blind dates usually imply not seeing the person beforehand..

lol. fyl. why dont you become friends with him at least... you can never have to many gay friends.

I thought about it for awhile, and... YDI. Blind dates are retarded.

AAAAHHHH12 2

So your co-worker set you up with another guy? FYL.

YDI for going on a blind date and for thinking it's FML just because someone thinks you're gay.

ithedarkknight 0

wow dude idk... what are they gay signs... usually if you walk kinda funny and your voice sounds really high pitch or you move your hands funny thats how i would think your gay

haha thats pretty funny is your voice high or something else like that that could possibly give off a gay vibe that a co worker could possibly get confused? and at least they thought of getting a blind date together for you it's so nice.

tehee 0

Yet another guy on FML who worries about other people labeling him as gay... "oh noes! That random person over there thinks I'm gay! What ever shall I do!?"

I don't think the bad part is that the co-worker thought he was gay. lol... I'd say it's an FML for having a gay date when the person is not. FYL. D: