Let that sink in

By Anonymous - 04/10/2010 21:42 - Canada

Today, I was rushed to the hospital to deliver my child. On the way, I called my husband who was in a bar with his friends. Drunk, he just yelled, "BROS BEFORE HOS!!" and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 842
You deserved it 8 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perstephane 4

*Long distance support* What a jerk move! Hang in there!

Oh wow.. that is terrible. I don't see how he can save himself from this one, bonding issues?

Comments

I think you need to have a very thorough talk with your husband. If it is a one off, then maybe it's forgiveable, however, if this isn't an isolated incident (and you'll know if it isn't) then maybe a talk isn't going to cut it, but it's worth a try.

STOP SAYING "SERIOUS" WHEN YOU MEAN "SERIOUSLY" and stop using all caps.

shut up cinn, you're so annoying. if the comment isnt 3 lines or shorter, you're doing it wrong.

Kellieclark, you're the annoying one.

67 - Her comment is less than 3 lines. Shut it.

Keilanclarke, I'm going to use your logic; you're doing it wrong because on a computer screen my comment is barely three lines long. Thank you...next! Edit; Steph, you beat me to it! :P

don't be so mean to cinn, she's just trying to give advice, to those in need of it.

ArtIsResistance7 1

OOOH! I wants to be teh annoying one! Look I can sp3ll horrible; use incorr3ct grammar...and what's this? A vuvuzela? omgomg *bzzzzzzzzzzzz* zomgzomg.

^ You lose all internet points forever.

ArtIsResistance7 1

**** yes! Mission accomplished. I didn't want your damn points anyway. I just wanted a damn grilled cheese. Oh shit. More than three lines. Amidoinitwrong?

You're doing it wrong. Also, I want a grilled cheese now. Thanks. Oh, and you seem hyper. Lay off the coffee!

ArtIsResistance7 1

Caff-pow? I have no idea what that is. If by coffee, you mean this high grade, Colombian cocaine....NEVER!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY SNOW!

Not caff-pow. caf-pow. Geeeeeeez. Also, I stole your "snow". My talking was just a distraction.

ArtIsResistance7 1

O.O GETTHEFUCKAWAYFROMMYCOCAINE!!! *turns green/rips shirt open - looking like Sylvester Stallone*

Now you look gross. You just ruined your chance of getting it back.

jesus christ u think theyre gonna listen to ur all important advice? u need a life

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's because they view Cinn as a deviant on this site. She doesn't follow the norm of typing a short, unintellectual statement. And because she's acting in a way contrary to the majority, she's being hated on. And it could be said that people who feel really strongly about the issue will be more willing to take the time to type hostile remarks to her, telling her that no one cares. I find it humorous because it's such a clear contradiction.

I actually like cinn bcuz she isn't one of these 12 year old girls who go @ what a jerk! divorce his ass " every fml

Once again I get up to write a message addressing about five people. JoanJett - Thanks. Dabomb - I never said my advice was important, and I don't think that all the OPs even come back to read the comments, however, if they do, then the advice is there. I apologise for being a nice person who likes to help people despite getting hated on by stupid trolls. Also, I have a life that I'm happy with, so piss off.

Darn, my comment got cut off, so I'll add the second half. Ayame – Thanks. I don't understand the troll thing really, my friend has a theory that it's because they know there will be no consequences on the internet. Which worries me. People shouldn't be mean because they're worried about consequences, they shouldn't be mean because it's a horrible thing to do. I2amfrankish – I never saw myself as a deviant, but I see your point. And I always found the contradiction funny too. Ernodea – Thanks. What's worrying is that not everyone who uses the 'OMG what a jerk, divorce him!' comments are twelve. I like to think that people gain maturity with age, obviously silliness is always fun, but there are times when maturity is a requirement.

shut up pastey chick. on my ipod all your comments are like 15 lines long.

Keilanclarke, Why do you think you are so bothered by Cinn's messages? It would be easier to just ignore them, right? But why do they elicit such strong feelings from you? Another question: Why aren't you as bothered with short, "non-thought" comments, such as "lol"? Why is it easier for you to glance at them and skip them, ignore them? As mentioned in a previous comment, such thinking is based off of conformity to group (e.g. the majority on FML) norms. Are you that committed to the norms? Or perhaps Cinn's comments, as intellectual and "long" as you perceive them, bring to mind some of your own shortcomings? These shortcomings wouldn't sit right with your idea of being smart and insightful, so you take out your frustration on her. Anyway, I recommend you not comment or read her comments anymore because doing such things will force you to think more about them, which would, as you stated clearly, disturb you.

People who like Cinn's comments > People who don't like Cinn's comments (and not just numerically...)

Keilanclarke - Just for you I'm going to do something I swore I'd never do to a troll again, because I understand that they're just seeking to upset and annoy, but my god you need to be told; piss the **** off! Also, if you can't deal with reading one comment that's 15 lines long, in amongst a whole many pages of comments, then don't read them on a small screen like an ipod, try a PC. Ayame - You are very correct. I2amfrankish - I believe you are correct as well. Zeb - Thanks.

Holy shit, Yeah, everyone needs to leave cinn alone.

perdix 29

I guess you're having a girl. If it were a boy, he'd be right there for his newest bro, offering him his first Moosehead.

Geez what crawled up his bum? It's not like your water broke all over his feet while he was wearing flip flops.

EvilDave 13

Did you wet your classmate's feet before?

I guess he didn't want to be the guy in the fml under yours.