Damper

By bleh - 23/11/2009 22:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancé and I were fooling around when his foreskin ripped and bled all over the place. After a trip to the emergency room, the doctor told us no sex for six weeks to let it heal. We're getting married and going on our honeymoon in two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 478
You deserved it 6 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DirtyDiana_fml 0

YDI. You scraped his man meat with your teeth. SMFH

Comments

a192837465 0

well then we should meet baby lol jk

Funny thing. None of my male friends are circumcised. I have never even seen a circumcised penis. Not even once. And I've seen plenty of penises. Seems to me that this circumcision-thingy is more popular over there in the us of a than here in europe. Circumcision - ok, if you really think it's necessary. I don't think it is. If I ever get sons they will have to make that decision themselves, I'm not gonna do it for them, never. And - sorry guys - a penis IS ugly. But so is a ******. That's not the point, though, is it? I'm just happy as long as I can have sex. And as for this FML; OP should stop complaining, 6 weeks isn't that long a time. Focus on getting your poor blokes penis healed first and try not to cut it open again.

JorgeM 0

Er, circumcised men get HIV. There are thousands of dead American circumcised men. There are Israeli men who have HIV. But if you are so stupid as to think that your stone age blood ritual is going to magically protect you from HIV, please, have all the unprotected sex you want.

What a lot of ignorance is here! If her fiance got circumcised, he'd still have to protect the wound for six weeks, but in fact they don't have to avoid sex if they use condoms. In all probability, she didn't tear his foreskin, she tore his frenulum (banjo-string), the membrane linking his foreskin to the underside of his glans. It can bleed like anything, but it heals, and then it's all right. He certainly doesn't need to be circumcised. Nor does anyone else without pressing medical need.

Oh good lord! That sounds painful to even think of! I'm now AFRAID to get a *******!

and to contrary belief, you CAN get back your foreksin. I think there's a surgical procedure.

Bucinka 5

Guess he'll have to double down on the ***********. Congratulations.

Bucinka 5

which is not the purpose or result of male circumcision, and really the two processes are so different they should probably have different names. ----- @#81: They do have different names. FGI is also referred to as infibulation.

serves him right for not getting circumcised!