By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 10:28 - United States

Today, we sparred for Tae Kwon Do. I forgot my cup, but I didn't think anyone sucked enough to hit me below the belt. 5 seconds into a match, some girl knees me in the happy sacks. After writhing in pain for 30 seconds, I got back up to spar. I didn't think she sucked enough to do it again. She did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 042
You deserved it 31 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's a bitch. Once is your fault. Twice is hers.

Comments

JamesM9794 0

I take tkd too and it hurts even with a cup so shutup

VolleyballSMASH 1

Haha oh crotch shot, how I love you. I would be this girl. Wear a cup. If you don't, don't complain. she found a weakness and used it to her benefit.

wow punch her in face. or knee her in crotch as hard as can and then punch her upper area hard as can . that was so not cool of her

you realise hitting below the belt in competitions is worth beig disqualified, right?

Shadow9876 19
Radi0activ3 15

Poor sportsmanship and overall inconsiderate action. Purposely hurting someone to gain a slight advantage in a sport is awful, especially somewhere so painful and potentially dangerous. So please, if you would refrain from being A ******* ASSHOLE that would be great. Learn some respect prick!

She's a bitch. Once is your fault. Twice is hers.

agreed... your sparring partner is quite sadistic .. u should bitch slap her!

That is 100% correct. She is just cruel. Karma will get her!

where i'm from we get disqualified without a cup. still, sucks for you.

Where I go if we don't have a cup we don't spar

not as bad as a flick to the balls :^[]

flyfgw 3

Boobs protected by chest protector

Gavik 0

I'm pretty sure no one would have minded if you stabbed her right then and there. She would have deserved it.

Agree with #2. Happens once, your fault. Happens twice, she's just being a sadistic bitch.

No man deserves to have his balls hit ever. People should go to jail for that.

If a woman can get you in trouble for punching them in the boob they should get in twice as much trouble for hitting a man in the balls

What a bitch! After the first time, she must have known you weren't wearing a cup. You should have kneed her in the crotch too. I know it isn't the same, but if you do it harder and repeatedly, you can bruise her... and as a girl who has been bruised down there before, it ******* hurts to sit down until it heals up.

Why_Me77 0

Clearly she thinks soceity doesn't deserve to be populated by your kids...