By Jenny - 28/12/2017 15:30 - United States - Anchorage

Today, I discovered the importance of having sex before marriage. We found out that my husband is gay on our wedding night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 930
You deserved it 1 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh honey, he knew. He just didn't want to tell you.

09051308288 17

He could have just become honest with you in the first place.

Comments

09051308288 17

He could have just become honest with you in the first place.

exileonmainst 16

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
exileonmainst 16
Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

‘We’??? I might be crazy but my first thought was the conversation must’ve gone like “ wait a minute! You mean your downstairs isn’t the same as mine?!?! I thought everyone had the same thing and they just stuck it up the girls bum” “um no” “oh, well I like this thing Iv got not that thing you’ve got” “you mean you’re gay?” “No, being gay is a sin! I just like the same thing as I have” “ that’s what being gay is” “ oh yeah? Well then I am all for it”

I wonder what you did on your wedding night to find out that your husband is gay, and not asexual, or simply not attracted to your naked body... Actually, cancel that, I don't want to know.

He looked at her ******, then looked down at his own penis, compared the two and had a mind blowing epiphany.

exileonmainst 16

Oh god Dave, talk dirty to me!

The floor hasn't been vacuumed in a while.

exileonmainst 16

What about the bin? Tell me it hasn’t been emptied in a while!

That too. In fact, it's starting to attract fruit flies.

exileonmainst 16

And the dishes? Is there an unwashed plate on the counter? Maybe even some cutlery?

Oh honey, he knew. He just didn't want to tell you.

lots of religious men get traumatized and gaslight themselves into thinking when the correct and holy time comes (after marriage) everything will just work. FHL but this is LITERALLY why you should always **** first. sexual compatibility is one of the most necessary parts of a relationship

Lobby_Bee 17

It's a good time to take out your marriage certificate and read the return policy fine print on the back. I think there's a no questions asked 14 day return guarantee.