By weddingbells - 25/01/2010 01:02 - United States

Today, my parents had a huge fight because my mom found out my dad was cheating on her. They screamed for half an hour. Right in the middle of my wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 988
You deserved it 2 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think she had every right to be selfish and upset that they suddenly ****** up her wedding with news about her father cheating on her mother. There's a place and a time for everything.

Kylias 6

@5 Because everybody pictures their wedding as follows: "And do you, Mr. Everyman take Mrs. Lady as your lawfully wedded--" "YOU STUPID CHEATING *****, GET OUT OF MY FACE!" "I NEVER REALLY LOVED YOU!"

Comments

You took such a nice username...and made it look stupid.

Sounds like an AWESOME wedding, bet you had the time of your life. FYL

Woah. O__O I'd love an update for this story!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

selfish parents much? you don't make a scene on your child's wedding. end of story.

WTF #5, her parents can't be tactful enough to keep their mouth shut at their child's wedding and you call OP a selfish person?!

Kylias 6

@5 Because everybody pictures their wedding as follows: "And do you, Mr. Everyman take Mrs. Lady as your lawfully wedded--" "YOU STUPID CHEATING *****, GET OUT OF MY FACE!" "I NEVER REALLY LOVED YOU!"

If that were to happen to a special event that you invested a significant amount of time and money into, and something like this happened, you'd probably be the first one to bitch. OP has every right to be upset about it. Finding out that your dad is cheating on your mom is bad enough. Having them make a scene about it in front of the rest of your family, your in-laws, and friends on the day that you're supposed to be celebrating love and commitment is horrible.

afarr 0

number 5 its HER wedding and her Parents werec arguing. OP just move in and never see them again.

whatthe_efff 0

Number 5, you're an idiot. There shouldn't even be a You Deserved It button for this.

VonHoolio 1

well there's always those people in weddings who make a scene, guess this time it was mommy and daddy. sorry bout your luck.

it's a fml because , not only has ops dad cheated on there mum but they've also been arguing AND it was in a wedding

potterfreak3949 0

youre retareded i hope your parent.mess up your wedding.

tifani322 13

Selfish? Umm no. How would you like it if your parents made a scene at one of the biggest, most important day of your life? That would have been himiliating!!

Selfish? What the **** is your problem? It was OP's big day. Of COURSE she'd post this as an FML. God. -.-

Briiyahh 7

STFU let me see your wedding be ruined by bullshit that could've been takin outside dumbass bitch

I think she had every right to be selfish and upset that they suddenly ****** up her wedding with news about her father cheating on her mother. There's a place and a time for everything.

agreed. I'd have had my groomsmen toss both of them out the front door.

paramorefan125 0

no shyt! nd fyl sucks I'm sorry

thats a wedding you'll always remember (:

i've experienced lots of crazy shit at weddings but your's are the most embarrassing

Wow, this is a pretty harsh FYL here. I know it won't mean much, but I'm sorry to hear about that, OP.