By shots shots shots - 12/02/2013 07:41 - United States - Redlands

Today, my needle-phobic mother took me to get a shot. She fainted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 389
You deserved it 2 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Cool! You can skip the shot. When your mom comes to, tell her you are finished and can go home now. Or stop off for ice cream for being such a brave girl!

She should have stayed in the waiting room....

Comments

Thanks for the hilarious first comment Guy.

#1 Could you really think of nothing else?

GTFO, 1. We're all amused, that's the whole purpose of this site. -.-

Revise your username "The Guy Who Natters Mindlessly"

I think this is F her life not yours unless you got that publicly embarrassed by a common phobia your mom has

Personally I would have been really amused by this.

I agree completely. I have a needle phobia that will make me faint, and I got a cortisone shot yesterday. The feeling of wanting to faint even when you don't look at the needle is awful. F the mom's life.

I have no clue how this made it through the moderating phase. Worst FML I've seen.

well, its not very comforting or fun for OP to see her mum faint is it?

Tristyxxx 24

she should have just left the room

She should have brought someone else to watch you or just left the room

Gondile 4

This isn't an F your life at all.

She should have stayed in the waiting room....

perdix 29

Cool! You can skip the shot. When your mom comes to, tell her you are finished and can go home now. Or stop off for ice cream for being such a brave girl!

She can use this to her advantage, too. If she needs to sneak out or something , or sick of hearing her Mum whine she can just whip out a needle and her mum will be out for long enough to make a break. And her Dad always wonders why she faints in bed... Must think it's because he's so good.

And then catch Hepatitis a few months later

She's got "Stick-it-to-the-man...neosis."

Albeit for embarrassment, why is this an FML?

What a hypocrite! Just kidding. She must be so embarrassed though. Poor thing.

why is OP's mom a hypocrite for fainting when seeing something she's scared of? I know you said 'just kidding', but still, it makes no sense