By thankskimi - 15/03/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, my first girlfriend of over 3 years left me for another guy. She said she's looking for someone who can financially provide for her in the future. The dude owns a T-Mobile kiosk. I'm going to medical school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 567 734
You deserved it 40 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about her... You'll find a less stupid girl easily...

alex_vik 0

I'm sure you'll find someone intelligent.

Comments

maybe she's worried about your grades ? lol

lol at 45 and 62 is right. just find a hot doctor, dude. then you know she's as smart and driven as you are and not a gold digging bimbo like your ex. plus you'll be freaking loaded and you could jointly own a practice. if it's any consolation, it probably would've fallen apart when you were in medical school anyway. you have to study a ridiculous amount (i couldn't tell from the post if you're in medical school or just planning on it) and she doesn't seem like she'd be willing to put up with coming in second to school. there's better for you out there, even if it seems hard to believe right now.

linzey 0

don't worry about her. while her and her new boyfriend are struggling to get by you'll be making hundreds of thousands and saving lives. and you find someone worth you

Your babies will be smarter. Find a nice hot woman that wears thick framed glasses and uses the word 'indubitably' without breaking a sweat. Yenno, the kind of woman that all of us normies drool over. I'm drooling right now, actually.

ouch, that blows. I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll find someone smarter/more reasonable. good luck!

steinberger122 0
angeezyyy 0

this is a total bummer. it's funny because it happened to my friend in a sense. His exgirlfriend of also 3 years left him for a guy with a low paying casino job because he's currently jobless. he goes to UNLV majoring in engineering, BUT he is in line to co-own one of the largest engineering companies in las vegas. she's a bimbo. that's fine, because he is now dating a girl who is pre-med bound ;] your luck will change, that's for sure. also, when you are a high-paying doctor, the bitch will see how she ****** up and you will get your vengeance.