By oh my fucking god - 10/07/2014 13:34 - United Kingdom - Derby

Today, my fiancée has been saying, "Shit's gone cray-cray" for over a week. I finally snapped. When I was done ranting, she murmured, "Baby, don't be cray-cray". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 232
You deserved it 9 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BecauseIAmBatman_fml 22

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife" "Hell no. She's cray-cray!!"

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

More like back hand the shit out of her if she says cray-cray again

incoherentrmblr 21

Finally, someone using the proper female indication of being engaged. If I were to see another man refer his soon to be wife as their fiancé, I'd go cray-cray...

I'm probably just being a shit disturber by saying this, but nowadays it's perfectly acceptable for men to have a fiancé... So I'm just going to assume that's what's meant whenever I see that.

Axipiter - technically "fiancé" refers to a man, and "fiancée" refers to a woman.

askullnamedbilly 33

Also, you might try to use the proper female indicator as well, #63. OP is not 'another man', she's female.

#75 he meant that it's perfectly acceptable for a man to marry another man, so it would be fiancé.

no one like someone who act cray cray

#79 - Right you are. I misread it. The jury will disregard that last statement.

bfsd42 20

All y'all, op is female, so is her fiancée.

I apologize for replying to this threadjack. I just noticed myself that OP is female. Still, it's perfectly acceptable for a female to have a fiancée. I was just trying to correct any misjudgements that were being made.

Just because the public becomes so lazy that they stop using words properly, doesn't make it "acceptable" to those intelligent enough to know the difference.. It makes those who accept it part of the problem. It's not a big deal now, but little things are what lead to everyone just... getting dumber.

108, it being acceptable has nothing to do with being lazy. If two women are getting married to each other, are you going to call one the fiancé and the other the fiancée?

She's gay. A woman, and her fiance is a woman. Get your terms right lolol. Op is not a man. OP is a woman.

No, her fiancée is a woman. Fiancée refers to a woman who is getting married, not who a man is marrying. So for two women getting married, they are both fiancées.

cryssycakesx3 22

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

All this cray cray talk is driving me cray cray.

iLike2Teabag 27
wildsweetchild 19

ok...enough ppl...not funny anymore.

cryssycakesx3 22

whenever my friends use stupid, annoying slang words as such, I say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, what is a 'cray?" just to be a little cunty.

91hayek 31

haha cryssy repping the 'cunty'! Turning female genitalia into an adjective; 'STRAYA!

iLike2Teabag 27

My cousin is only two years younger than me, but I want to duct tape the shit out of her. She shortens like every word. I can barely understand her when she's talking. She seemed astounded that I didn't know what the hell she was talking about. But I don't use "cray", "presh", etc in my everyday vernacular.

conaidws 7

Impression...presh.. hellifiknow

OochenSnoochen 15

If you grabbed her by both shoulders and said vernacular to her enough times she could very well literally explode.

Animekid126 13

You people seem smart in the ways of teen-talk so can you help me? What does totes mgotes (magotes?) mean? Totally what?

From what I understand, it came from a commercial (but don't quote me on that because I don't want TV). My friend says it throughout class all the time. It's just a word to rhyme with totes (totally). Like "silly willy".

"Slang for totally, used between full grown men in a bro-mantic relationship, to convey their excitement to a suggestion. Made popular by Paul Rudd's character in I Love You, Man. Sydney: Dude, we should rock out sometime. Peter: Totally.... totes my goats. Guy 1: let's go downtown and pick up some hot chicks! Guy 2: Totes my goats!" -Courtesy of SuperBab on Urban Dictionary

Early signs of insanity? I think so... run while you still can

Insanity is to do the same thing repeatedly and expect different results. OP's fiancée is just going through an annoying phase like everyone does where they think what they're saying is so clever or hilarious. It'll pass soon enough.

That is not the definition of insanity 1. the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind. 2. such unsoundness of mind as frees one from legal responsibility, as for committing a crime, or as signals one's lack of legal capacity, as for entering into a contractual agreement. 3. (formerly) psychosis.

147, That is A definition of insanity. Maybe 125 follows Vaas from far cry

Erm....#147, #152, maybe you're missing that #125 is referencing a very famous Einstein quote.

I know of the quote but so many people think that is the definition of insanity because of the quote and because of farcry 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

27, don't know why people are thumbing you down. OP is a female...

Why do people thumb someone down just for correcting the gender when someone gets it wrong? I don't think the person is correcting them to be an ass. I really think they're just letting them know.

LuckBeNimble 19

who are they correcting, exactly? I don't see any gender mistakes. perhaps they edited their comment...

MAD01502 20

My blood pressure is rising just by reading this.........

mom_of_5 10

Sign number 26 that your fiancée may secretly be a 12 year old girl.

Little early in the week for Freaky Friday.

mom_of_5 10

Maybe she was Throwback Thursday-ing to Freaky Friday?

BecauseIAmBatman_fml 22

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife" "Hell no. She's cray-cray!!"

pwnman 33

But why did he dress up and come to the church? Or wherever he had his wedding location?

juliette3219 12

Lmao u shouldn't have lashed out!!

Respect101 17

Really? I would have snapped after the first couple of times. Things that are annoying, well are annoying.