By Anonymous - 20/11/2012 17:23 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I woke up to a disappointed boyfriend. He told me he spent an hour last night farting on my pillow to see if I would wake up with pink-eye. He's 23 years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 744
You deserved it 3 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

astralvagan 20

That's so immature. Doesn't he know that you have to fart directly on the eye, not the pillow?

unknown_user5566 26

Tell him you were disappointed too, when you found out that his size 14 shoes didn't actually mean he has a big package. Oh, myths are fun.

Comments

This is becoming the new overused phrase on FML

1 and 22: then OP would be just as immature as her boyfriend.

5- I think the most used comment on FML is " that's shitty" when it's a crap related FML.

I feel like the phrase "He's/She's a keeper" has become overused ...

If you don't like the comment thumbs it down, its inevitable, people are going to post whatever they want, even unfortunately the same old comments, due to the fact, people once thumbed it up.

Can people stop with "he's/she's a keeper", its so pointless and overused.

That is why 2 switched it up with "that's".

Complaining about every other poster is also overdone. Figure it out

Well there wouldn't be a need to complain if people didn't keep posting "He's a keeper" "She's a keeper" "That's a keeper" "There a keeper" (yes, wrong there/they're) It's all people seem to post now.

It's what people post because it works and it's sarcastic. If you don't like it, make your own

astralvagan 20

That's so immature. Doesn't he know that you have to fart directly on the eye, not the pillow?

connerwonner 7

Is it true that you have to fart without any pants?

I think it's actual fecal particles that cause the infection. Don't let your dogs sit, or shit, on your pillows.

Hold up that's how u get pink eye? I used to think its when somebody fap fap on your eye.

cloudygirl5 16

Then post your comment as a reply ಠ_ಠ

cloudygirl5 16

Noooo it's a freeeeeee countryyyyyy shut up loser

kotana191 8

remind me again how farting relates to pink eye

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

Am I the only one that sees your same comment 6 FREAKING TIMES?

No. And somehow, the comment gets worse every time you read it .

kotana191 8

remind me again how farting relates to pink eye

10- so there's this thing where you google something before saying you don't get it so you won't look like an idiot. You should try it some time.

78, wait a second, what is Google? Oh wait, my bad. I'm going to take your advice and Google it. Thanks!

So sad. Instead of everyone being a ********, why can't they just help him out and tell him. He wasn't being rude at all, it was just a question. Give him the answer, tell him the error of his ways, and move on. Anyway, it's an old myth about the bacteria in a fart contaminating the pillow, reaching the eye, blah blah. Really disgusting.

xBIG_Dx 0

Fecal particles don't cause pink eye...it's a myth made famous by a stupid ass movie, the name of which i'm not going to mention. According to any qualified doctor, pink eye is only caused by touching your mouth, nose, then your eye, or of course beng near someone with it. And FYI for the dumbasses with no life that will reply to this and try to tell me i'm wrong, kiss my ass cuz i won't read it, but i'd be happy to beat your ass for you, just come find me.

kotana191 8

remind me again how farting relates to pink eye

kotana191 8

remind me again how farting relates to pink eye

kotana191 8

remind me again how farting relates to pink eye

kotana191 8

remind me again how farting relates to pink eye

He probably expected bacteria from the fart to infect an eye. And why did you feel the need to post your comment 6 times?

20- it was probably an accident. Maybe FML can delete them all except for one? Yes? ...guys? Edit: they did it!!

CharresBarkrey 15

7 - Pink eye is normally caused by feces particles getting in the eye.

As long as you fart naked on someone's pillow it could cause pink eye. It is cause by small particles. And these particles can't get through clothing.