By Ariel_Mariaa - 04/11/2011 23:25 - Canada

Today, I went to see the latest Paranormal Activity movie with my mother. We were terrified and held hands at one point. The person sitting behind us thought it would be hilarious to abruptly scream into my mother's ear. She reacted by flailing and driving her arm straight into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 523
You deserved it 4 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you never see scary movies with your mom!

That's when you should've jumped up out of fear and flung your drink all over them.

Comments

That's why you never see scary movies with your mom!

I saw it today! It ******* scared the **** off of me -_- I found em when the movie was over though, so it's all good!

jbunch2514 0

That's why you don't hold hands with her

Careful everyone! We have a badass over here.

how can anyone think that movie is scary... thats like a freakin little kids movie

I watched it at 1am and to be honest it didn't scare me if half the stuff that was shown in the promo was in the movie it would have been scary only thing that kinda scared me was what happened to the dude at the end was not expecting that

monkeebalz 0

With your mom? Get a girlfriend you pussy

Maybe OP, whose username is Ariel, is a girl. Just a thought, dumbass.

Jammy01jams 2

Haha yeah why dont you get a life and see it with an actual friend or something!!

Oog_fml 5

I dunno why people say the movie's scary. I really don't find it scary like other people, but then again, I'm a horror fanatic. The only scary part was the ending. I'm not saying that the movie was bad, in fact it was pretty good, it just wasn't scary. Other movies like Blair Witch Project and The Ring, dang those are scary.

flyboy96 0

I was laughing so hard I accidentally hit YDI. Oops. :$

Omg. I'm lying in my bed reading fml and this one made me literally laugh out loud. It's late at night and everyones asleep but holy shit this is funny because I can actually visualize it XD

missmoo900 5

I actually did the same thing. It's just to freaking funny. xD

OMG ME TOO!! Lol my roommates are all asleep.

crazygurlzz1 5

Same here!!!! Everyone at homes sound asleep at 3am

nessaspissed 0

At least it wasn't your boobs...?lol

I'm not a girl but I'm sure being clocked full force in the face might hurt a little more than the boobs.

You would be surprised how much it can hurt to be punched in the ta-tas.

Why yes, those breasts are very level headed and responsible.

bamagrl410 31

I don't know what it feels like to be hit in the nuts, but I'd venture to say it's somewhat comparable. It REALLY hurts to get hit in the boobs. Happened to me earlier actually... Oh the pain.

btstig 11

I don't have boobs. But it's safe to say that getting hit in the nuts is way worse.

TigerSpots 4

Me and my old bf used to have this convo exept instead of getting hitbin the boobs it was child birth, he actually thought being hit in the nuts wa worse then child birth.

crazychick1269 7

getting nailed in the boobs actually hurts.... a lot!

Um ur right ur not a girl so u wouldn't know it hurts like **** !!!

That's when you should've jumped up out of fear and flung your drink all over them.

jobo50123 3

you should of sat one chair away from her

WHY would you smack her back? If anyone needs to be smacked, it'd be the people who screamed in OP's mom's ear.

You were scared at a Paranormal movie? And you went with your mom? Major loss of cool points, there..

twinny_sc 13

You must be 12 if you think it's uncool to see a movie with your mom.

gazzdogs 5

You must be the guy who cares more about his reputation than his life.

Cool points? You just got even more negative lad points. And just general loss of dignity.

I would like to see YOU not being even a little scared while watching all the Paranormal Activity movies. Nah jk, you'll probably shit yourself and start crying while running out before going past ten minutes of the movie.

Fact of Life #41798: You lose major cool points when you say "major cool points".

LuckyTxMade 0

"Held hands at one point" Hope this is a girl ??...or else... =x

I voted your comment down purely because of your ridiculous picture :)

eradonnes 0

hahaha #64 ahaha soo true i did to

11- Your hats about to fall...OH GOD YOU WORE IT LIKE THAT ON PURPOSE!

sabriina112 0

******* haters -__________- lol