By BangBangBzzz - 15/12/2015 22:01

Today, I went for a much needed relaxing massage. As I lay down, the renovation works in the next building started up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 442
You deserved it 1 419

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, the blissful, relaxing sound of banging, hammering and electrical tools.

Maybe next time ask for some music or something to keep your attention off any distraction?

Comments

No, this wasn't meant to be sarcastic. If you think it was, I apologise

Ah the sweet sounds of the jungle. More specifically: deforestation.

you were being sarcastic but you went too far..

I love playing the "shit on the first 3 comments" game!

That's bad luck, but hopefully the massage still relaxed you.

Ah, the blissful, relaxing sound of banging, hammering and electrical tools.

The sound of banging is always relaxing to me.

Maybe next time ask for some music or something to keep your attention off any distraction?

Construction music is still better than some of the music made these days.

Ahhh well, relaxing is overrated anyway. Go out there and show people what tense really is!

hopefully you could still relax & let the massage take your mind off it. That sounds amazing right now...:::sighs:::...

Headphones and soothing music are your friend. (And if this was a professional massage that you paid for, your massage therapist should've probably provided that, paying clients should not have to deal with such a level of discomfort.)