By Anonymous - 28/10/2015 15:28 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was supposed to start my vacation in Italy. I guess not everyone heard that I canceled it due to health problems, because this morning I caught two of my "friends" unplugging my TV after breaking into my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 059
You deserved it 1 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dontlookman 20

Your "friends" are not your friends. Hopefully they didn't steal any bail money in anticipation for their arrest.

Comments

dontlookman 20

Your "friends" are not your friends. Hopefully they didn't steal any bail money in anticipation for their arrest.

No they are not but, I assume they wanted to watch "Orange is The New Black" on a bigger screen. This is better because now they get to live it. Win Win. They get to live it and OP gets new, better, and not horrible friends!

That's why he put "friends" in quotation marks. She thought they were his friends, but he found out the hard way that they're not.

I was trying to agree :( I guess no one could tell the tone I was trying to use.

This is most logical solution. I hope his "friends" got their asses kicked in prison or they paid for what happened in some way.

OP should make them buy him a second TV.

I'm sorry op they sound like terrible friends. On the bright side now you can try to meet some new ones

You can always make more friends, you needn't lose some before starting to look anew.

They just tried to rob him, fool. Yeah, a good friend dumping is in order.

@20 When you try to use big words, that happens.

I didn't use big words, needn't is a contraction of need not...I guess I'll dumb it down a bit for you guys

snarkytruth 37

Perhaps it was the word anew that offended. Never know how a post is going to be taken in this crowd, but that's half the fun.

I knew this couple that constantly bragged on Facebook that they were going away out of town these and those days, only to be surprised to come home to their house robbed! Beware of those you think are your friends.

They might have gotten away with it, if not for a meddling kid.

friends don't exist in this world anymore. Nuff Said.

They do, it's just that most people don't look hard enough for them.

call your other friends, Smith and Wesson

MasterTron 24

Don't forget Winchester Beretta Springfield and Glock or Mossberg.

SmittyJA24 26

What's wrong with a baseball bat? Probably more catharsis in it to beat their ass, after all.

you should've punched them in 'self defense', they were breaking into your house. im jk, but you need to cut off connections with them op. you don't need those types of people in your life. good luck

With friends like that your house could become spotless, maybe choose better burglars.... Umm friends! YDI for letting them burglars no your every move.

I really hope this is bad sarcasm...and spelling.