By Anonymous - 07/09/2010 17:51 - Canada

Today, I was shopping in a store and an employee was mopping the floor. She mopped all around where I was standing then told me to wait until the floor dried to move. I had to go to the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 561
You deserved it 6 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you listen to a request like that? She was probably joking anyway.

Anaxes 5

It's a woman with a mop. Who gives a shit what she tells you to do?

Comments

Why would you listen to a request like that? She was probably joking anyway.

fakeaccountX 6

go on the floor then. it would really piss her off.

KarinaLizeth18 5

Hey! You're the customer, you should DEMAND satisfaction!! >:O hahah

Forget the bathroom... "Hey bitch, clean up on aisle 12!" *run away*

Language! Aren't you a bit young for a sassy mouth like that?

JillianlikesVogu 0
amerrah 4

stop being a bitch and go to the bathroom. ydi.

hahafylop 4
Tasanasanta 0

What is the employee going to do? Kick you out of the store for taking a piss/dump/nasty combination of the two?

Like 1, 3 and 26 said they were jokin'. If not YDI for listenin' to them.

ydi for not noticing that she was moping all around you.

uhhh...I can't think of any sane person that would do that. FYL.

zackk5 0

piss your pants and run over them with your cart. problem solved.

Anaxes 5

It's a woman with a mop. Who gives a shit what she tells you to do?

This. I wouldn't have been able to keep myself from laughing in her face. YDI.

LemonpartyIsSexy 0

women are equals. treat them with respect!!

RedPillSucks 31

You care when she sticks the mop up your ass.

Anaxes 5

I'm just going to note, I originally wrote it as "Man with a mop" until I saw the word "she". Why must people be so paranoid. OMG HE COULD BE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST WOMEN! GET HIM! NAU!

Because you specified instead of saying "person" or whatever.

Anaxes 5

It's a person with a mop. Who gives a shit what it tells you to do? Are you happy now?

wat is she sharpened the end and stabbed u.

gunner83 1

time to dance! bust a move then walk off with your middle finger up and tell that bitch to go **** herself

OP you should of pissed all over the floor where she just mopped. Problem solved!

blaaaaakely 0

YDI for saying 'proceeded to'. Oy.

What a weird thing to do. Why wouldn't she just tell you she was mopping in that area, and that you should go somewhere else? Uh... I totally commented on this before, so if my comment reappears I'm sorry for the double post...