By retailshell - 28/01/2015 15:01 - Australia - Perth

Today, I was ringing up a woman at work. I saw she'd bought a birthday cake, so I smiled and said I hoped whoever it was for has a happy birthday. She looked at me in disgust, told me to mind my own business, then called me a "chucklefuck bitch." Okay then. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 449
You deserved it 2 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While thy customer is a huge jerk, chucklefuck is a pretty funny name to call someone. Sorry OP I'm sure you aren't one.

"Chucklefuck bitch." You Aussies sure are creative.

Comments

While thy customer is a huge jerk, chucklefuck is a pretty funny name to call someone. Sorry OP I'm sure you aren't one.

hugozac88 22

Lol I've never heard that before

KhaleesiDannie 26

I prefer dunderfuck but chucklefuck is funny too

**** juggling thunder **** is the most creative insult I've heard

A friend of mine came up with one... Pony pumping cum dumpster

I'm guessing she didn't leave a tip...

#21: No, but that never seems to stop the debit machine from asking me for one whenever I pay with my card.

iShanny 13

In all my 25 years of life, I have never seen a debit card machine that asks for a tip. Where exactly do you shop?

Dillyduzit 23

I'm sorry, OP. You don't deserve that for being friendly. I, for one, absolutely adore extra nice cashiers!

A nice cashier is great, small talk is nice. Small questions or even a few comments on my items (if it's none too personal) is great. And OP, I think it's safe to say it's not her birthday. Or is it her birthday, but she's celebrating it alone and your polite questioning made her feel embarrassed? We may never know.

Incoming news: Killer going by the name of 'chucklefuck' on the loose

#4 Judging by both your username and your comment, I wouldn't mess with you.

your username and comment are perfect I don't know why you're getting downvoted

She called you a WHAT? I've NEVER heard that before. I'm gonna have to use that now. Anyway, that girl seems like a huge bitch. Maybe the cake was for someone she hates (like an ex) or something, but there's no need to take her anger out on you. She needs help.

Why would she get a cake for someone she hates?

Revenge cake. She's going to sing happy birthday and then throw it in the street.

bcausefuthatswhy 6

It's not like they will eat the poison if they KNOW it's poison. A cake with "Definetly not poisonous" on top, should do the trick :)

I worded that kind of stupid. There are some circumstances where she could have to get a cake for someone she hates, like a wedding or something. I wasn't thinking fully, I guess. I've also been having bad luck with commenting, lately.

At this point, I would continue smiling and pretend like it didn't bother me at all. She really isn't even worth it. Keep your positive attitude, OP.

lol, a chucklefuck bitch. I'm going to have to save that phrase for a few coworkers. The cake was probably just for her to eat alone.

For your coworkers' sakes, please don't save that

Roskosity 22

Chucklefuck bitch. That's a new one.

kirbs19 37

Maybe it's an Australian thing...

I'm Australian, and I've heard some pretty weird things, but I've never heard anything like this in my life.

Okay, First of all, I've been in customer service for 8 years, and this is a perfect example of how big an asshole people can be. Second of all, this is my favorite new insult! hahaha

So this is what happens when you're nice to customers and trying to engage with them? Well then..