By pennyhater - 07/10/2009 20:43 - United States

Today, I was locked inside my dorm room. Yeah, inside. How? Some of my floormates decided to stick pennies in the door frame, which jammed the handle. I was stuck inside my room and had to pee really bad. I couldn't call an RA to get me out either. Why? I am the RA. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 368
You deserved it 5 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Step 1: Pee in a container. Step 2: Spike their drink with contents of said container. Step 3: Smile in satisfaction of both achievements!

around_the_world 0

Comments

around_the_world 0
Reyo 2

Someone did that and I started kicking the door down. They were laughing their smug little asses off untill they thought I was going to rip the door off of its hindges. I never did get to actually kick the thing down. They took the pennies out before I could do anything. And yet...I'M the asshole for "trying to wake everyone up"

evangldbrg 0

What we did in our dorm to our RA was a lot better...put a soda bottle (full) leaned up against the door with the cap off. If your doors open so that when you open it the door goes inside the room, the bottle falls and the soda spills all over. Or duct tape the shit out of the door so when they open the door they also have to break through a wall of duct tape as well. It's not that we hated him though, it's just that he's the RA so as underclassmen we're kind of obliged to pull pranks on him.

piss on their stuff then and slam into the door until it opens

asshole... Waking people up..... **** you..... LOL no im just jokin

Phoenix_GAD 0

you should be nicer to the students in your building. xD

what the hell? since when does having someone play a prank on you mean they hate you?

Hate? Maybe they just don't really like him, or maybe it was some weird tradition, or maybe it was the wrong door! It could be lots of different things, and you gotta take those into consideration.

bre_zip_it_up13 11

i don't know what that is but dont you have some type of equipment to help you get out

An RA is just an upper year student (3rd or 4th) who is in charge of a group of 1st years (on the same floor/in the same house). They don't have any special equipment to help them out of situations like that.

Well, I was an RA in college and I have special equipment. ;)

Step 1: Pee in a container. Step 2: Spike their drink with contents of said container. Step 3: Smile in satisfaction of both achievements!

rlgraves 0

Its a girl we cant just do that!!!!

Yeah we can! It's not THAT difficult to aim...

It's good to know, that when you get down to it, we can pee in bottles. Oh, I've never felt so fulfilled and daring in my life. XD Oh wait. There's no girls on the internet. This entire thread is now invalid.

You mean that girl that messaged me wasn't really a girl!? And here I thought I was finally getting some game. Thanks for ruining my day!

The messenger usually never makes it out alive buddy. Remember that, mhm. *mutters*

Mmm, good to know, since apparently I'm already dead. Try /b/, you might learn something.

Not gonna lie, kinda scared... /b/ EDIT: Okay, I am lost.

Ah ****. You made me lose the game. Thanks.

I don't know what I did, but you probably deserved it. Yup, that's right.

This reminds me of the time I was kissed by a girl I never met. Mistaken identity or good times. You decide.

I'm waiting. I took a machete to my pubes, found one of those "sope" things and rubbed it on myself, and spread rose thorns around on the bed. Let's go.

Eventually you get used to the fear. That, or you die. =]

one word solution to peeing in a bottle. Funnel.

Sounds like a romantic evening you got there, Toxi. mind if i join? ;)

Sounds great, miss pixie. :) Girl-on-girl-on-girl.

greenltrn2003 0

why didnt you break that sum bitch down?

rlgraves 0

I am a former RA I feel your pain....

MiddleChild08 0

So why didn't you call the front desk or another RA and have them come and get you out? Is there is only one RA in the entire Residence Hall?

That's not an FML. Students have been doing that for decades.

How is the fact that it does happen make it any less of an FML?

blland 0

FUN! you may require an elastic band to open the door. it's an essential counterattack. keep an elastic band in your room, always :)

iceman05 0

How the heck is that going to work Macgyver?

iceman05 0

Hahah I have totally done this to people