By Halloweenie - 16/10/2009 08:44 - United States

Today, I took a box of Halloween decorations down from the attic. Inside, were a bunch of fake spiders. I emptied the box onto the floor and the "fake" spiders crawled all over the living room in opposite directions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 151
You deserved it 5 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude that sucks, i hate spiders sooo much

MiddleChild08 0

I would have totally freaked out, because I am terrified of spiders. But weren't they moving while you were carrying the box? Or did they think "Hey, let's stay still so that he thinks we are fake, and when we get to the living room we can escape!"...

Comments

Oh my god. I would have a panic attack and probably pee my pants. That is so disgusting and scary.

I hate spiders. so much, like. omg I just almost threw up while reading this. ugggh, spiders. grosss

You forgot to mention the part where you jumped onto the furniture and screamed like a girl. xD That seriously sucks, but on the other hand, how could you not tell that they were real? You really should've taken a better look. Of course, now you're going to have to put up with loads of cobwebs in regularly used parts of the house, and that's the part that really sucks the most.

Sleep in a glass box, the spiders are coming!

LifeInTheShadows 0

Jesus man, this is the scariest FML ever! I swear I hope that wasn't a box full of Black Widow "fake" spiders or Goliath and or Tarantulas! I swear the Goliath spider just leaped into my mind when I read this, and every second I felt like a real one was above me read to fall on me and crawl under my shirt! Kill them ASAP!!! Those little beasties are gonna reproduce, and takeover your home, every home is sheltering about 5-7 spiders, next thing you know it you have over 40 spiders!!! If I were you, I would get a bat and start wacking the entire place up, or just start splashing water all over the place to drown them, just get them out of there!

ChunAsperEndao 0

what you gotta do now is make a deal with the spiders, it's what i did :D