By leprechaun23 - 23/04/2012 04:21 - United States - Cleveland

Today, I taught my friend how to use a staple gun. She taught me how to get staples out of my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 286
You deserved it 4 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Those who can, do, those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, attempt to teach people to use staple guns.

I want to know who taught YOU how to use a staple gun........

Comments

NoisyNykkii 10

When I was trying to fix a staple, I stapled my thumbs together. Now that was a lovely moment. I feel your pain OP.

Don't provoke people who have the temper of a jaguar.

At least you both learned something!

You'll know when it's time to teach someone else... Don't teach them :)

sugarr0babby0 0

Exactly, it's a win win situation! I guess everything happens for a reason, yet yours wasn't that pleasant...

bertman21 5

Isn't it common sense using a stapler? I mean I never even got close to shooting my finger, and i have used thousands. Some people's kids I guess.

TheresNoMoreTp 4

19- your pic is hilarious xD

49- When I read staple gun, I thought of the ones with greater projectile speed and force that people use around the house for construction and such, as opposed to a stapler that everyone uses to keep papers together.

49 - Some people is kids indeed! (before you thumb me down -_-, refer to 49's comment first)

onealmxwilson 18

I'm wondering how she knew how to pull staples out of someone's hand when she didn't even know how to use a staple gun.

bertman21 5

67 that's even easier to use than a stapler. its common sense people common.

bertman21 5

And 67 I was talking about #1 not op just so you know

NoisyNykkii 10

97- Mind you, I was fixing it, not using it.

perdix 29

Those who can, do, those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, attempt to teach people to use staple guns.

Jakesterk96 8

Did you teach her how to take a back hand to the face?

48, now why would she do that? Her friend was helping her take the staples out of her hand instead of just standing there pondering about how ironic the situation was.

I want to know who taught YOU how to use a staple gun........

Picture? , squeeze your b oobs together much?

definetely, because I love to impress people on the internet... thanks for the rude comment, hope it made your day better

definetly. i just love to impress people on the internet... but thanks for the rude comment, hope it made your day better

Odd, the double post has more thumbs up than the original... Shenanigans!

I'm wondering how the staples got into his hand xD First time for everything?

KaelaKhaotic 5

Why did you teach her then? Ouch. I'm sorry, OP.

KiddNYC1O 20

Because she didn't know how to use it? To no avail yet...

That's a bit rude. Wasn't their fault :(

That's a bit rude. Wasn't their fault :(

cyK0tek 0

**Shoots 13 in the foot** Haha! You must be retarded. YDI durrrp

NoisyNykkii 10

51- Would've liked that..... but then I read the 'durrp'.

Except for the fact that he know has staples in his hand. Yeah I don't see the harm in that at all

Michael_92 20

OMG sorry this app is screwing up something bad. It didnt send the comment so i sent another, then i responded and it made a new thread. What gives?

40 I had problems earlier also, so it's not your fault!

Michael_92 20

Well at least I'm not the only one, I left both them comments and and blah whatever. It is working now...i think

nofearjenshere 12

56- We don't care about your Dad's condom!

Michael_92 20

Everyone learned something, no harm in that right?

siickman 7

Learning is painful. Knowledge bad. Me no like learning about staples.

I think some more lessons may be required.

Michael_92 20

Now you know for the future.