By Magicali - 22/04/2013 02:56 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, I saw a woman in the neighbouring apartment taking a shower without pulling the blinds of her bathroom window. As a good Samaritan, I waved my arms to attract her attention that she forgot the blinds. She noticed me, opened the window, did a weird boob dance and middle fingered me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 307
You deserved it 15 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, that went way different then i would have imagined.

plum_lovin 28

Just a friendly neighborhood boob dance.. didn't you know that was the norm there?

Comments

Well, that went way different then i would have imagined.

If I was OP, there are two courses of action: enjoy the view, or keep calm and carry on. It takes talent to mess THAT up.

zombieslayer83 19

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

chowE_fml 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
then000bster 16

I guess they forgot to mention the video camera they set up.

jojimugo 20

Can we get the address of OP's neighbor, I need to verify this story

plum_lovin 28

Just a friendly neighborhood boob dance.. didn't you know that was the norm there?

Scientist's have been trying to document this for years.

I'm from NSW, Australia too. ... Sounds legit. ;)

sotheresthisgirl 8

The 69 likes this makes it all the better,

I can't agree more! I can't imaging what is a Wierd boob dance too!?

52 - Now it's 269 likes. Strange world we live in, where there exist immature fools such as us who can laugh at numbers, is it not?

Next time I wouldn't bother! It's nice to know that there are some people out there who wouldn't just let a woman shower with her blinds open

Probably couldn't find his binoculars. :)

Well let's hope he wasn't looking for them aye

There are some things in life that you will see and/or hear that you are better off ignoring and going about your business like nothing happened. Neighbor forgetting to close blinds is one of them. Waving your arms could easily get you mistaken for an over eager creeper.

At least she provided a brief boob dance for your courteous generosity.

Hopefully he's not able to as he's a guy... But there's other things he can dangle about

I don't know if it will be dangling anymore, though... ;)

Well be grateful. She could've easily mistaken you for some demented, proud pervert alerting her of your presence. Could've gone worse!

Wizardo 33

She probably left them open for a reason, maybe she likes the attention or otherwise she would have closed first time, attention seeking boobed whoreasaurus.

tj5810 21

Damn, I knew the whoreasauruses weren't extinct. I guess you really can't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Wizardo 33

Believe it, they're not as endangered as believe and the History channel isn't helping spread the word either...

37, maybe we could get the History Channel's attention if we spread the rumor that the king of the whoreasauruses was actually an alien!

Wizardo 33

It might work but we're gonna need some shoddy research and slight distortion of facts and we should be good to go... and that Aliens guy with the nappy hair.

SynysterNero 20

It's amazing what kind of stuff I read in the comments on this app.

Takuya272727 16

Could even have left them open to have sunlight. One shouldn't need to feel it's needed to close the blinds every shower.

NagainaFier 16

Distorting facts? Shouldn't be too hard; have someone throw up a quicky webpage, and there's your sources right there!

NagainaFier 16

68, Im thinking she was attention hunting if it was so easy to see her that good samaritan OP could see 'em (assuming he was like, on the sidewalk or something similar...). Hell, who knows, girls need to breathe every now and then. And who the hell leaves the blinds open on purpose? O.o (aside from the mentioned lady) It's one thing if it's on accident, but on purpose, and you're asking for serious trouble...

Some people are lucky. My bathroom window is frosted so I have to go into my bedroom and throw open the curtains for people to get a good look at my magnificence.

I've never heard anybody use the expression middle finger me

"I was walking down the street when all of a sudden a guy middle fingered me" definitely sounds erotic

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Hey, at least you got a free show out of it.