By simon - 23/07/2009 22:09 - Canada

Today, I moved into university residence, looking forward to finally being able to come out of the closet. I started chatting with the hot guy moving in next door to me. He said I was cool, and he was glad because he was afraid he'd be living next to a gay guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 217
You deserved it 11 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yumo 0

oh god, that's kind of heartbreaking

Don't worry about him: you'll probably meet a lot of cool, open, friendly, normal people, but there will also be some small-minded idiots as well. Be you.

Comments

yumo 0

oh god, that's kind of heartbreaking

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Don't worry about him: you'll probably meet a lot of cool, open, friendly, normal people, but there will also be some small-minded idiots as well. Be you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

thats no good!!!! One of the guys I work with just came out a couple of months ago.....don't let this scare you into not hun!!!! Everything will be fine, and TRUE friends will always stick beside you!!

xfrankenstienx 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well I say come out of the closet anyway!! If he already thinks you're cool, you will be teaching him a lesson that gay people are cool. Everyone hates gays until they meet one and discover there is no reason to hate them.

"Everyone hates gays until they meet one and discover there is no reason to hate them." I wish. it would be so nice if everyone realized there was nothing wrong with gay people upon meeting them. Rather sad that's not true.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

So do a lot of girls... guess you won't be analing anytime soon (:

It will just be ackward in the shower room

ydi_bitch 0

I'm gay, I think people should be less homophobic. Usually, homophobes are insecure about their own sexuality...

Being gay is better than being paranoid and ignorant, you ******* retard.

COME OUT! It's better for you, and everyone around you. Do it. Now.

Who cares what some random-ass dorm guy thinks? He'll mean nothing in your life in the long run (chances are 5 years from now you won't even remember his name). Be who you are - it's college, embrace it!