By jdch_99 - 03/11/2012 05:34 - Canada - Kitchener

Today, I'm at home, sick with walking pneumonia and a raging UTI. Every time I cough, I piss myself. I'm now having to lie on a bath towel and garbage bags until the meds kick in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 784
You deserved it 1 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, you're not supposed to pee when you cough?

kut17 11

Wow. You must be in a pissy mood.

Comments

Wow, that sucks. I hope you get better soon, OP!

Wait, you're not supposed to pee when you cough?

nikkinurse 10

I'm a nurse and the pressure from an intense cough could make someone pee-

Not unless you have a daily kegel exercise routine

They have a urinary tract infection. That's why they are peeing.....

Is it even possible to piss that much..?

UTIs don't make you pee large amounts. Just more often and very painfully.

JayJay925 6

Why not just lay/stand in your bath or shower.

KM96 24

It's cold ... And it would be hours long

3, OP is so sick that he/she is on bed rest. He/she wouldn't last too long in a shower. His/her energy is so low, their body feels like it got the crap kicked out of it.

I dont know what these other replies are thinking, thats a great idea, Jay!

kut17 11

Wow. You must be in a pissy mood.

Urine a lot of trouble as I can see

cooterpie 11

Just be happy you've never had it, to know its real. Although I'd much rather paint you green and call you bob. That work for you?

perdix 29

It's actually Rocking Pneumonia. It's a symptom of the Boogie Woogie Flu.

MindFreakazoid 10
CharresBarkrey 15

7 - Since no one actually told you what it is, it's a less severe form of pneumonia that let's you still do your normal activity.

Well eff me in the butt and call me Sally :D

I had it last year. It's pneumonia but you don't have to be hospitalized. But it still sucks, I was out of school for a month

sweetmama88 6

I feel your pain OP, my waters broke early due to a UTI. Add chronic hayfever to the mix. I peed myself and amniotic fluid would also go everywhere every time I sneezed.

cooterpie 11

Oh this sounds delightful. I can't wait to pop out some kids now!

Well, mine was 3 months early. I'm sure it doesn't always happen like that.

There must be an upside to this... You don't have to get up to reach the bathroom! You're like an adult baby.