By Anonymous - 30/09/2009 09:31 - United Kingdom

Today, I left home to start my new life at University. Saying goodbye to my mother, the last thing she said to me was "Don't turn gay". I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 818
You deserved it 11 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Too late!" you cried as you flounced out the door.

Just went through a similar situation...going into my 3rd year of college and my mom knows im gay. She isn't accepting of it but is working through it...but lately we were speaking and the last thing she said was, "We're so proud of you...Don't blow it by being gay"

Comments

Maybe your momma's psychic. Miss Cleo anyone?

Zhejan 0

Look at the bright side, at least your boyfriend's getting some ass

HahaYDI 0

Well at first I thought it was a guy and I thought to myself, YDI, but since it's a girl, I say it's okay. OP you have my permission to be gay.

What the heck does it make a difference if OP is a boy or girl? o.0 Being gay is perfectly alright no matter who you are.

Well the good thing is you can honestly say, "I won't."

OP, are you at least hot? cuz if you are, im more than fine with you being gay, infact, i would bow down to you.. but if youre one of those fat, ugly bitches, then **** you

no being gay is not perfectly alright, what are you, gay? cuz that sounds just like a fagget shit would say, now go commit suicide u mistake of a child, u mutant of life, u offspring of shit. **** you now go die you shit!

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=25166

Pandachewchew12 0

She probably knows that. It's a way to say "Don't come back home!"

Just went through a similar situation...going into my 3rd year of college and my mom knows im gay. She isn't accepting of it but is working through it...but lately we were speaking and the last thing she said was, "We're so proud of you...Don't blow it by being gay"

You put East Sussex, so I'm assuming you've either gone to Sussex or Brighton university. How could your mother not have known!?!? I go to Sussex, am straight, and it pisses me off that all the fit blokes there are gay and the straight ones are mingers, but look on the bright side, the girl to boy ratio at both those unis is around 3:1, so you won't be short of prospects lol!!!