By ugamayne - 17/02/2010 12:50 - United States

Today, I had to X-ray an 81 year old lady. The clothes she was wearing would show up on the X-ray so I had to make her change into a gown. I found out the hard way that 81 year olds still go commando. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 659
You deserved it 3 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahahaha i feel you.. im an xray tech too and old people love to be naked in front of us .. i really dont get it

@3: The OP didn't have to watch her change. Go look up how a hospital gown works. It's a giant loose garment that ties together at the neck at the back. There's a giant open slit from there on down. OP, grow up. I work with seniors in both my work and my volunteer job. When people get old and alot of them do not care what others think of them anymore. Sometimes I admire their freeness from self conciousness. This is not a FML.

Comments

stillabritfan 0
myman47 0

snickerdoodles I see u comment on every fml I see. do u have a life?

If you see her comment on every FML, you must have just as much as a lack of life that she does. Douche. This was in resonse to 78 who claimed that someone must not have a life because they always comment on every FML. His comment was moderated.

Still? Is there a certain age to which you go commando? ;o

Pearljammer001 0
dugumit 0

your in healthcare what do you expect?????

purplemnm 9

fyl if you got a boner from it.... can I play with your **** puppet? 0_o

FUDGELOVESME 0

old people that age shouldn't do that

Why not? Just because your body ages doesn't mean your brain has to! If the lady disliked underwear from the get go, why should she start wearing it as she grows older. Getting older is not the equivalent of underwear becoming more, or less, comfortable!

saranottelling 7

I had to take an X-ray last year. They made me take off most of my clothing, to this day I wonder if it was needed or if I'm just sexy, or both. I'm convinced it was both.