By pantydropper - 17/04/2013 19:01 - United States

Today, I grabbed a pair of pants from the dryer in a hurry, trying to make it to the bank. When I rushed in, I felt something fall down my leg. It was a pair of my mom's granny panties that had been stuck inside my jeans. I kicked them aside, hoping no one would notice. They did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 378
You deserved it 10 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

#5, that might not be a woman. You might get a surprise on your wedding night ;)

im_joking 11

Comments

summerguy97 16

I hope they didn't think it was a gun.......

perdix 29

#5, that might not be a woman. You might get a surprise on your wedding night ;)

5- I want to shoot guns that are shaped like panties.

@11 You probably want to borrow Panty's panties.

@34 Don't worry, I got the Panty and Stocking reference.

It's really too bad that more people didn't get the Panty and Stocking reference. For those too lazy to look it up, Panty and Stocking is a cartoon series, where the main characters have clothing parts that turn into weapons. Panty turns underwear into pistols.

RedPillSucks 31

The solution to the gun control debate?

im_joking 11
Success4444 12

I am wondering why they were "sticky" and in your pants. You aren't having any Oedipal fantasies, now, are you?

NagainaFier 16

Static from the drier? I find random clothes in other clothes every now and then. That, or OP's mom was wearing those pants at some point.

Eew! That would mean they were dirty.

perdix 29

It didn't help when one guy yelled, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!"

GuessWhatKids 13

Gool? Gol? Goll? Am I missing something?

perdix 29

#44, "gol" is "goal" in Spanish. Andres Cantor and others scream the long "GOOOOOL!" in Spanish-language soccer broadcasts. Now that I explained it, are you laughing your ass off?

Yes in fact I am pedrix, another good one!

Bubbelz 25

Good job getting along with that that typo over there. Did you you notice that I said "that" twice?

Read before you reply. It's been explained and is not a typo.

You can also bank on the fact that you're dignity slid down, too.

That's funny because I found your fingerprints as wells as handprints all over the evidence.

bott_fml 4

Fingerprints and handprints? I'm sure the only wrong place Shaggy's hands where on were other women. That's one determined girlfriend to prove it was him!

iammeorami 25
MeganLovesPandas 5

At least it wasn't the other way around...

Jeans falling out of underwear? You'd have to be one fat dude to fit a pair of pants in those

rg350dx 29

Or maybe a possessed pair of granny panties flying up a jean pant leg.

Don't knock it until you try it. I wear my underwear over my jeans and pretend to be a superhero. The love stricken sighs I receive make it totally worth it.

rg350dx 29
9lashes 15

Am i the only one waiting for #7 to jump in amd explain what she meant?

It's embarrassing but nothing to bad to worry about I hope you just laughed it off

kaedynsmom0325 13

Happens to the best of us! My boyfriend had my thong fall out of his pants at work..!

etoilenuit 15

This happened to me with my dads underwear when I was in front of my first grade class. Talk about scarred for life.

I hope you brought the panties back for your mom. I would be upset if one of mine went missing...

Wizardo 33

Dude you should've played it off and said you were banging one of the guys that noticed mums' that would've been badass :D

She's a chick....but I guess it could still work.

Wizardo 33

My bad, my bad, I thought it was a guy that got pantsed. Butt still, she could've gassed over it and made it less frilly. (and I'm using the mobile app so I can't exit my message, they should fix that problem)