By Hm - 08/02/2010 04:03 - United States

Today, I found out the love of my life, my husband, is cheating on me. When I confronted him about it, his response was, "Don't blame me, you're the gullible bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 525
You deserved it 4 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reynard12 0

Well, at least you know for a fact that the next one will be much, much better.

Comments

Reynard12 0

Well, at least you know for a fact that the next one will be much, much better.

TrekkieGirl 0

Well hopefully now, you've changed your tune about him being 'the love of your life'. He sounds like a complete ass. The fact that instead of showing remorse, he put the blame on you, should tell you exactly what he thinks of you. FYL, OP...it's time to walk away.

I could have sworn that women cheat too.

ash92_fml 0

um yeahh... but im not sure how thats relevant? asshole.

canigoswimming 0

WTF does that have to do with this 72? You're a dick.

Alicia10_fml 0

I think tha asshole deserves to be shot, or at least have someone beat his ass.... I don't go for that shit, u give ur all to him n only him n that's how he repays u?!? real nice

Maybe she didnt give him her all in actuality!!! Just a thought!

#100: Are you naturally this stupid or are you just trying to troll? It's hard to tell from how idiotic your comment is.

jme89 0
22cute 17

Another word for gulible is trusting. Shame on him for breaking your trust.

JESUSlives4MUSIC 0

ydi for being the gullible bich

justanotherbird 19

Aw, that really sucks. Definitely an FYL.

ihavenoname123 0

confronted him? CONFRONTED HIM?! what the ****? don't be a bitch about it.

YOU WANT THE TRUTH?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! Shut it, troll.

what a ********! divorce him and get half!

Why the **** should she be getting everything? The man worked too, you know; perhaps even more than the "gullible bitch".

datgo321 0

because he doesn't even deserve life for being that inconsiderate

AngryNinja 1

what, you think the asswipe that married op and cheated on her because she believed he loved her.. i mean.. because she's ''gullible'' should get ANYTHING? only thing he has is a one-way ticket to hell.

Women always get everything. Rule #1: never piss a woman off, they'll take everything. I will now let the feminist run marathons of thumbs down on this.