By Imslow - 05/04/2011 16:40 - United States

Today, I found out that our neighbors told almost everyone on our street that I was mentally handicapped. All this time I wasn't sure why they would speak slowly and loudly at me. Now they won't believe me when I tell them I'm a 4.0 GPA student. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 617
You deserved it 3 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Break down their door and wreck their house! No one can blame you because they think your mentally Handicap.

Comments

Why would you care what the neighbors say or think? Just live your life and they'll figure it out sooner or later.

stephaniegeezy 0

54, is win. I like friends... I just wish I had some ;P

why does every FML about school say they have a 4.0 GPA? I find that hard to believe. I'm saying OP is liar and probably has only a 3.0 GPA.

stephaniegeezy 0

No it's definitely possible. I've had a 4.0 my entire life..

@59: Congratulations. And that lifetime achievement has afforded you the ability to be a cheerleader and alcoholic at only 15! By 16, you might even be a high class madam with your own cat-house!

lexi365 20

Shut up! I'm a cheerleader with a 4.6 GPA.

Show them you got an accepted letter from a top college or an university like as Harvard...

And WE ALL KNOW that Harvard never graduates assholes. I seem to find Harvard and Yale produced two of the most dumb-ass Presidents; one who couldn't string a coherent sentence together, and now another who can't speak without a tele-prompter.

Sprocket 5

A 6 GPA isn't even possible, unless you are screwing the system with a shitload of extra credit. Highest I have ever seen from this was a 4.2 though.

I have a 75.0 GPA. I am screwing my teachers. Beats studying.

Lichinamo 33

Your grammar repels me. FIrst, I have multiple teachers who are not even close to fat. And second, I am a certified Grammar Nazi. For the people who complain about us Grammar Nazis: Yes, I am aware of the horrid past with Nazis, and you may call me insensitive to the Jewish people, the Catholic people, et cetera. I would rant more on this but I have my Catholic Children's District class to attend soon. @OP: I'm sorry that they think you're mentally retarded, but hey, think of all the fun you can get. Maybe you can hire one of them as your caretaker so they have to feed you, help you in the bathroom, et cetera. I suggest choosing the hottest one that's closest to your age, though.

so basically you can do whatever you want and get away with it. that's not so bad.