By TerribleAddiction - 15/02/2012 17:50 - United States

Today, I decided to quit smoking. My wife conveniently decided on the same day that she was going to start smoking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 459
You deserved it 3 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

incognito1520 20

At least she didn't decide to quit having sex!

Comments

incognito1520 20

Gosh. That's horrible of her. Its like when you finally gain the motivation to start a diet and someone in the house orders pizza the same night.

SecretMe00 5

Dude, not trolling but rather being a bitch. Why would she do that? Sounds like a selfish, conniving bitch.

I am guessing you are over 18/21 if you are a married couple. She is an idiot to start smoking at that age. A lot of people make that mistake when they are young and dumb.

Damn_Hippster 11

She's just making use of those left over cartons! Can't waste them

Don't give in!!! Or if you do wait till she quits!

Tell her to get "conveniently" diagnosed with lung cancer on a same day as well

At least she didn't decide to quit having sex!

Ach-hem. Please read comment 11, thank you.

Except since his is comment 3 that means it came BEFORE comment 11.

Sounds like DrMime has a case of "Attention ***** Commenter Syndrome", or AWCS. Just mail me my money for that diagnostic and i'll be on my way. :)

11 comes before 3, don't y'all know your ABC's???

Wait 3 is before 11? No wonder why it was so hard to copy him.

Ach-hem, read my profile info. Thanks.

She decided that a loooong time ago. Married couples and regular sex is like eating onions and ice-cream.

110 - That's age playing it's part not being able to keep up to 2 times a day, not a week.

Where in this FML is there sharing involved? Enlighten me

jake98899889 4

Hey at least your breaking a habit. No harm their.

Meraklez1013 9

*you *when If you're going to make a comment at least don't make yourself look like an idiot in the mean time.

Meantime*. Unless you are referring to time that is unkind, or the average elapsed time. How ironic.

Eyeronic* Not even a real word, I just wanted to feel special by joining this thread :D

FMLandurstoo 9
Urbanchiller 0

She is just want to make you feel how she felt for whatever many years you smoked. Women Logic.

LiveLaughFML 10

You can't live with them, but you can't live without them.

Sounds like you have a little bit of a pickle to handle with her.

Calen5556 0

I read this in quite a perverted way.

You can take it any way you want it. (you can also take that in a perverted way)

It's a situation of negative equilibrium, she smokes: you stop. You're horny: she's tired. You cheat on her with your secretary: she proposes a three-way.