By Hairless freak - 23/09/2012 08:14 - United States - Fallbrook

Today, after weeks of dealing with a bad hair cut, my hair finally grew back to my preferred length. Today is also the day my roommate replaced my shampoo with hair remover as a prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 512
You deserved it 1 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehaustiebear 34

I'm sorry to hair that, but it sounds like they shaved you some time.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TellMeWhatsDeath 14

I don't think you would love him if you were in that situation.

25's picture is what op looked like trying to grow it back

sunnyt 5
dylanmellark101 5

Or everyday, for as long as you're roommates, dip his toothbrush in toilet water. The day he moves out, you can let him in on a little secret.

Hair grows and so should friendships. But clearly this one is not a healthy friendship. Lose the loser.

33- just beacuse op's roommate pulled a prank on them doesn't mean to they have to kick em' out. Your taking something way too seriously that might have been an asshole move but hair grows back. Unlike your balls

No balls here. But hair sometimes takes years to grow back. That was a shitty prank only an enemy would pull. You would be pissed too if you had patches of bald on your head. So I stand by my first comment.

Tomorrow should be the day you get sweet revenge on him.

31 I have to agree since not many men own hair remover and girls get haircuts too. I don't know why everyone assumed op is a guy.

Because long hair won't fall out with hair removal cream as easy as short hair (boy hair). Hair removal cream doesn't always remove coarse hair as easy as fine.

Not all girls have Long hair... I have gotten my fair share of bad haircuts and have to wait a few weeks to have it grow it out.... I still think it was two guys, but I'm just pointing out your flaw.

Your room-mate will be expecting retaliation, so I would recommend waiting until their guard is down before you exact your revenge. Might I suggest putting coffee in the shower head, or perhaps hiding cling film under the toilet seat?

Your idea of revenge is weak. How about some dye in the laundry detergent to mess the roommates clothes up or laxatives in food for a start.

I am but an inexperienced prankster. I merely offered suggestions, take them or leave them as you will.

I think you should tell them you're getting revenge, and to watch their back. Be suspicious and remind them of it every day...until it drives them crazy. They'll be begging you to get it over with and you'll have gotten your revenge. I dunno, I saw it on Arthur, it might work.

pabst4america 1

No MY prank ideas are better...

theslimshadylp 6

Looks like your new nickname is "the bowling ball".

ChubbyNicki 6

Maybe they like the shorter look on you. :)

I guess we'll be seeing one of you in tomorrow's paper.