By Anonymous - 08/10/2016 13:20 - United States - Lynchburg

Today, a classmate found out I have a boyfriend. He said, "Really? YOU??" FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 946
You deserved it 1 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe he thought you would have a girlfriend?

I think there's probably a higher chance of you having a boyfriend than him having a girlfriend.

Comments

I think there's probably a higher chance of you having a boyfriend than him having a girlfriend.

redcode5 17

I don't know why u have dislikes, because the OP is gay cuz he is a guy with a boyfriend...

People can be real dicks OP. I honestly would have slapped that asshole

Says the person willing to slap someone over a dumb comment.

Congratulations on your new relationship that's great! Unfortunately the world is full of micro aggressive dicks. This likely won't be the last or worst comment you hear.

142asdfqq 14

Been there. It is painful like hell. But remember one thing, nothing that comes out of the mouth of this stupid classmate is relevant. Their contribution to the world is zero. So screw them. I would have probably said "Yeah ME bitch". But again, ignoring them or giving them the "you're so stupid" look would probably be good enough. I will never understand people who go out of their way to deliberately hurt someone. It literally takes effort. Like.. Why? You have to be a very shitty person. Either way, you stay strong OP.

maybe he thought you would have a girlfriend?

Yea, I agree #5 I read this FML as his classmate being surprised that the OP was gay, rather than him being surprised at his "ability" of having a significant other

Exactly my thoughts. F OP's L for not understanding his friend.

It's still a kinda rude way to react to finding out, especially if op was just trying to mention it in conversation in an attempt not to have it be a huge deal.

"Oh shit, I was thinking of somebody else! Don't you hate it when you think you're a completely different person and in a relationship?" –Nobody ever

Don't know why you got so many thumbs down lol

"Integer overflow" is a problem programmers encounter where a number becomes larger than the space allotted for it. Imagine the score in an old video game looping back to zero, but if the integer is signed (positive or negative), it loops to a negative number. That's not what happened here, but it's a fun fact.

That guy was a total jerk. Enjoy your relationship and don't worry about what people think!

qteabutt 12

Its okay, he's just lonely, his hand will make himself feel better later on.

That's when you ask where his girlfriend went