The old switcheroo

By Anonymous - 13/03/2013 16:14 - United States - New York

Today, I had a job interview. I didn't have any clothes suitable for the interview, so I went to the store early and bought some there. After the interview, I went to return the clothes, because they were so expensive. The hiring manager saw me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 944
You deserved it 44 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't think to get the clothes from somewhere else. You totally deserve this..

Why wouldn't you go to a different store to buy the clothes? Or at least at a different day to return them?

Comments

zilla52 12

buy it from the same store that is dumb ydi

Two words, lovey - Thrift Shop. A few more: Sears clearance rack. It really is possible to look good for cheap. One of the most professional looking outfits I've ever owned cost me less than $2.00 at a local thrift shop. Plus - unless they told you at end of interview that you had the job, you may want to hang on to the duds for the Next interview.

Even if OP got the job, not a bad idea to hang on to the duds for his/her shifts at the store. You're an idiot, OP. What were you thinking?

That sucks!! I feel bad for you. Having been in that similar position before, I'm sad to see so many bad comments on here. The guy had no money and needed a job!! At least he had the balls to dress nice for the interview.

I doubt you needed an 'expensive' suit for your interview.

catherinek 9

Why would you get the clothes from that store?! This is entirely your fault

That's cool, they are testers for testing, and I you get the job no doubt you will buy them, so everyone wins

Was Macey's the store you were at? And did you use their makeup also?

He will definitely hired you. Because he see you are broke!!!!