Pragmatic

By Anonymous - 15/03/2010 14:05 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, after confronting my husband about lack of intimacy in our marriage, I found him playing with himself. His response to my shock was, "This is less work and less involving." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 946
You deserved it 4 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yourlifesfucked 0

tell him thats cuz ur hand only has to move 2 inches.

LoginUnknown 0

Maybe he isn't the one doing something wrong. She might not contribute in any way and he's just not that into humping a lifeless body.

Comments

Scotty, we found a real tosser. Yeah, it's legit this time. Beam him up.

@35 - love the reference. @OP - Did he not say anything when you confronted him in the first place? If that's the case then it's defs his fault, because he could've told you, and he didn't need to go with his hand. I'd say it was you not giving anything back (due to the "effort" part of the comment) but based on the "involving" bit I'd guess he just cba to give you what you want.

firenymph 0

interesting theories. so if I am a nympho who will do just about anything 24/7 always up for it and he would rather Jack off to **** does that make me too much to handle?

UnearthlyEnemy 9

Don't you have any Trojan???

lickmyjock 0

@lickmyjock No thank you, I'd rather not lick your "jock" but I think it's absolutely appropriate and hilarious that you're comment #69.

KurouTenshi 0

sometimes a good jerkin is easier and more enjoyable than a ******** yes. this comes from experience...

koco4 0

You must have never had a ********. I'm sure my husband would never choose jerking off over a bj.

KurouTenshi 0

yeah, I had a bj last week, from both a girl, and my boyfriend. :P and sometimes it's easier to just jerk it to cum than rely on them and their fail mout skills.

I prefer to wank rather than be disappointed because you developed sexually with someone who's good at ********. I want a GREAT ******* or I'll become flaccid out of boredom.

Hmm two in his hand is better than one in your bush??

rockstatic 0

Well, you could continue whining about it, or you could talk to him about what he needs that he's not getting from you, or what you could do that he'd like more. If you're married to him, that means you've adopted sole responsibility for making sure his sexual needs are met. Maybe you should do that and stop being so emotionally wounded when things don't go perfectly.

I completely understand the husband, although he might be a little selfish. I get selfish myself sometimes. There are moments when I just want a quick nut (3 minutes, 35 seconds is my record) so I can go play basketball.

koco4 0

If he feels like sex with you is too much work then you aren't doing your part. You can't blame him for satisfying himself. At least he's not cheating on you and he was honest about why he would rather jerk off than have sex with you. You should talk to him and ask him what you both could do to have a better sex life.

crackiebob 0

maybe if she would give it up every now and then, the man wouldn't have to go jack it.