Power in Christ

By Sinnersinner - 21/09/2014 11:27 - United States - Ontario

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with this amazingly hot guy. Things got pretty intense, and right as I was about to orgasm, the gold crucifix came flying off his necklace and sliced my eyelid open. Message received. Well played, God. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 035
You deserved it 7 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

were u screaming Oh God. he heard you and responded.

"I want to **** you like an animal I want to feel you from the inside I want to **** you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to GOD"

Comments

were u screaming Oh God. he heard you and responded.

"Oh God, oh God--" *the crucifix slices her eyelid open* "Oh my God!"

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but if that would've happened to me I would've grabbed my stuff and ran.

"I want to **** you like an animal I want to feel you from the inside I want to **** you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to GOD"

"You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings, you can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything" now I have it stuck in my head -_-

I don't know who you are, what gender you are, or how old you are, but I love you! Nine Inch Nails dude!!!!!

relaxedninja 18

Now I just need to listen to them, it's so difficult to suppress my love for Trent's voice :x

lexiieeex3 32

Well yes, now she knows that 'God is always watching.'

rocker_chick23 27

I always knew God was a pervert. Watching you two *******, no doubt enjoying it.

tantanpanda 26

Well, I guess god is a sadist then if he derives more pleasure from seeing a girl get her eyelid sliced open than them having sex.

Think about what you just said, people watch **** and enjoy it are they pervs too?

supersquirel500 10

It's a joke you ******* jackass. Don't start a comment war over if there is a god or not.

rocker_chick23 27

#13: Gracehi was doing a joke. Chill the **** out and get a sense of humor

Mortoli 30

It always feels like somebody watching. Lol

I don't know whether this is ironic or just karma but it's okay OP we all have urges

rocker_chick23 27

I think it was God being jealous since the guy can get some, but he can't.

Lct1196 31

I really don't see how this would be karma... there is nothing wrong with sex with someone (unless OP is already in a relationship).

Karma is a Hindu concept... I don't see how God would be using it

Karma may be a Hindu concept, but it is universal and can be applied to anyone.

I don't think Karma applies because Karma, as already pointed out, is a Hindu belief, and OP was hit in the face with a crucifix, which is a Christian symbol.

16 - The Christian religion is generally against sex before marriage.

Christianity does have a something similar to karma. it's called the law of the harvest. you reap what you sow.

Another thing, why wouldn't he take off his crucifix before engaging in sexual intercourse with you?

Because he thought it would help him after hearing rumours about the-- Second cuming of Christ.

cadillacgal79 32

Don't stop the thread before it gets good -_-

I don't know about you, but I never take off my necklace, it has a pendant of jesus, and though I'm not religious, it has sentimental value to me, so I just keep it on

thought there would have been more after the second cumming

Pretty sure that's not what you wanted when you were saying "Oh God!"