No kinkshaming here

By Anonymous - 30/09/2012 04:37 - United States - Northridge

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me he masturbates to the thought of me swimming in pancake syrup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 088
You deserved it 5 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's just no pleasing some women. Be happy his fantasy features you at all.

Comments

Give him my number!! Ill dip my **** in some syrup to make him happy!!

ElishaisSexy2016 9

That's her boyfriend. Obviously she makes him happy. He don't need you.

RedPillSucks 31

Meh. I'd rather ********** to the image of you wrapped in bacon.

expertsmilee 26

This is perhaps the greatest thing I have ever pictured.

Replace your lube with pancake syrup! (: Then you can get Hot sticky sweet From your head to your feet YEAH!

perdix 29

Sweet potato, saccharine! Deaf Leopard rocks!

Obvious8 3

Def Leppard. If you're going to say a band rocks, at least learn the name of the band.

SystemofaBlink41 27

95- i dunno... Knowing perdix he could've done it on purpose...

If it bothers you THAT much, you could ruin the fantasy for him. Syrup crystallizes if left out in the open for too long and is painful to remove from the skin, as if the mess isn't enough of a deterrent. Also, licking off all that sugar from anyone's body is murder to your digestive system. Diarrhea for days! But you wouldn't be so cruel and heartless as to destroy your sweetie's innocent little fantasy, right? …Right?

he's trying to tell you that he wants to try putting maple syrup on you is a subtle way. let him

That's not weird at all. I think about you swimming in maple syrup too.