Logical

By fresh single - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United States - Pomona

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend decided it was logical to accuse me of cheating because of the hundreds of emails I had from women wanting to meet up with me for sex. She had been looking in the "Spam" folder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 060
You deserved it 2 403

Top comments

I heard somewhere that those who are quick to accuse of cheating are usually cheaters themselves

Everyone knows the spam folder is full of bullshit. Doesn't she have an email?

Comments

been there bro it's not worth it let her go

Get outta there before it's too late bro

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think you missed the joke there, dude

#15, this makes me think of how Pornhub changed the website to say "Cornhub" for April Fools.

UserError94 18

Didn't miss the joke, made the joke

Everyone knows the spam folder is full of bullshit. Doesn't she have an email?

I heard somewhere that those who are quick to accuse of cheating are usually cheaters themselves

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I had a boyfriend who was jealous and overprotective and quick to assume I was cheating on him, turns out he was cheating on my for half of our year and a half relationship.

Marcella1016 31

Conversely, it could be a reaction of people who have been cheated on. Once you've been betrayed by someone you trust, I can see one being overly suspicious thereafter. So I wouldn't just make that assumption generally. In this particular case, though, OP's girlfriend sounds like an idiot. Does she not know what spam is? Did she think her boyfriend made the folder for girls he intended to eat later? Giggity.

There is a phrase in Spanish that says "a thief judges others because of his condition" (ladrón juzga por su condición) meaning the thief believes everyone else is also a thief. i learned it from my dad when my mom confronted him about him cheating. didnt save him though, he actually was cheating but it stuck with me.

All I have in my spam mail is optima IRS forgiveness and people trying to sell me Viagra.. I guess that's a bigger fml

I do agree, it's as if the partner who cheated feels bad about what they did so they want to catch the other one doing wrongly also.

Axel5238 29

Agreed, have an ex that were cheated on previously and were overly sensitive to the possibility of it happening again. It got to a point that she wondered why it took so long to get home from work knowing my job was almost an hour away and took every scratch and bruise as a sign of sex. I work in a deli, bumps bruises and scratches happen.

Leave her for the Nigerian prince who keeps emailing you. He'll treat you so much better.

yeah because he has 2, 000, 000, 000, 000 dollars

But you would only get 10% of that. And $200,000,000,000 just doesn't go as far nowadays as it used to.

My best friend went through that with her boyfriend. Usually the ones who accuse you of cheating are cheaters themselves. Turned out that my bestie's boyfriend was cheating on her. Get out while you can OP. She clearly has trust issues.

Weren't there any emails by generous Jamaican kings willing to give you their millions? I'm sure those would at least have made her reconsider.

tomjay007 19

She probably thinks you won a cruise to the Bahamas too. That's where you've been taking all of these women obviously.